6. blue and pink

"What happened over there?" Yena asked her best bud after leaving the place. Yujin was dragging her out of the mall actually. 

Well, it's fine. Since she wants to go home already, yet she can't help but notice her friend's attitude earlier. She thought everything within Yujin and the lady was just fine except with herself and that scary bean pole. So why the sudden change? 

Yujin, still dragging the hell out of her says, "She's so pink." 

This made Yena confused even more, "What?" 

Without saying a word, they walked their way to the bus stop. Yena remembers the scene from earlier and how much she wanted to chop her other friend Hyewon for teasing her in front of her crush hence the running . For some reason, Hyewon knows her! 

Fortunately for Yena, Yujin doesn't. And being the good friend that she is and not caring about anything, she followed the older duckling and the rest are history. 

When the bus finally arrived, Yujin hastily walks inside casually sitting beside the window after paying the fare. Wearing her earphones and playing some music to distract her. She's not in the mood to enjoy the scenery outside, she'd rather take a slight nap since Yena is there beside her. 

"You know the drill." Yena heard Yujin say and nods as a response. She decides to play kartrider in her phone to kill time. 

Not so long after and Yujin wakes up in a trance. She looks from the window and suddenly she's wide awake. 

Her eyes popping, she nudged Yena on the side who was unfortunately sound asleep. 

"Yena," Yujin shakes Yena, HARD. "Wake up!" She shaking her even more. 

Yena hums, finally waking up thanks to Yujin's diligent action, "Yeah?" 

"WE MISSED OUR STOP YOU IDIOT!" 

Yena straightens up on her seat.

"Shit." 

...

Meanwhile for Wonyoung, can't believe that she found another blue person. All the blue persons in her life are annoying and she's sure enough that tall (and pretty) girl is too. 

She just knows it. 

Wonyoung huffs as she struts her way outside. Thank goodness there's taxi. She's not in the mood for a bus right now and she doesn't mind riding a taxi. She's rich anyways. 

Her mom greets her with an endearing smile, helping her daughter with the things she bought. She's right on time for dinner and Wonyoung is more than happy to eat right away, the blue girl all forgotten. 

She finished everything with filled stomach and a satisfied smile. As expected of her mommy, an absolute master chef in the Jang residence! No one can beat her, really. 

Wonyoung headed towards her own room, plopping onto the bed. She finally replied to everyone, saying that it's okay, that it's fine, no big deal or anything. All of them promised to treat the youngest soon. 

Resting herself for a bit, she stared at the ceiling. Thinking about the yellow girl and the blue girl earlier. 

Wonyoung can see colors from different people. People have different colors and shades, depending on their personalities. She doesn't know why and how it happened though. She just does. And for some reason, she really can't get along with blue people.

Maybe because she hates the certain color? 

Realizing something, Wonyoung sits up on her bed, "She mentioned pink earlier... Does that mean... Oh my god!?" 

She's shocked yes. But she doesn't want to see that blue girl ever again. 

...

She met the blue girl again. 

"You again?" Two girls asked in unison as the both of them pointing fingers at each other. 

"What are you doing here?" They simultaneously said. 

"Why are you copying me?!" And again. 

"Can you stop?" And again. Wonyoung groans, clearly frustrated while Yujin runs her hair through her fingers. 

Wonyoung's friends, Minju, Chaewon and Hitomi were looking at the two obviously confused. Hyewon on the other hand, finds the scene a bit funny while Yena was nowhere to be found. Probably pigging herself in a restaurant somewhere. 

All of them were at the park. Wonyoung wants to question the gods because of this unfortunate event. Of all places, why here? Of all times, why now? 

"Don't look at me like that." Yujin speaks in a serious tone. Minju slightly flinched because this gal is kind of intimidating. 

"Like what?" Wonyoung is also not backing down, giving off a scary aura equal to Yujin. 

"Like you're trying to kill me." 

"That's kinda brutal, but yes I wanna kick your ass and send you away from here." 

Chaewon who is one of the witnesses, was cheering her friend silently. She was actually looking forward for a fight between the two. When Hyewon noticed they have the same intentions, she asked the younger to place the bet on whoever wins the match and the both of them agreed at the amount. Minju, who was holding the money, wished that Wonyoung will not fail her. She betted her today's allowance rooting for her youngest yet tallest friend. 

Hitomi, who is supposed to be the only sane person left, placed a bet on Yujin to even it out. Hyewon is rooting for her puppy-like friend of course.  

"What did I even do to you?" 

"I was about to ask you the same question." Wonyoung rolls her eyes. The longer she stares at her, the more her blood is boiling. 

"You're annoying." Yujin fired. 

"You're irritating." Wonyoung also said. 

Yujin still stands on her statement though. She's so pink to the point that she hates it. Wonyoung had a question in her mind though. 

Why is she so... blue? 

They threw each other a batch of insults they could think of, while their friends aren't being helpful Yena came and saved the day. Dragging her two friends out of there the moment she saw the grumpy shopaholic she met a day ago. Yujin couldn't thank her enough for her heroic act. 

The gamblers were thankful they didn't lost their money but sad at the same time since there was no fight that happened. 

"If I'm not the one being dragged, I'm the one who does the dragging!" Yena complains to herself but the two heard her anyway. 

They got classes tomorrow, and Yujin can't afford to be late. 

...

"I can't believe you guys!" Wonyoung scolds the rest after hearing about the betting thing. She facepalmed, after realizing her friends are total idiots. Pretty but still idiots. 

Minju apologized first and the rest followed. But Hitomi got another thing to say, "I'm sorry about the betting, but I enjoyed the skit earlier. Very entertaining." 

Hitomi pats her shoulder and smiles. "Too bad it was short-lived." 

If only Wonyoung had a death note, she would've wrote down Honda Hitomi a hundred times on the first page.