9. cafeteria and insanity

In one's high school life, there are certain places in school that holds a lot of memories from generations to generations up to the day the school was actually built. It happens that one of those certain places are called cafeterias. 

Yujin's lips twitches after looking around the extremely hideous place if you ask her. 

You see, our cute little (actually big) Yujin obviously hates people, let alone interacting with them. But it seems like Yena has her ways to convince this seemingly unfriendly friend of hers which apparently Hyewon also happens to possess the same ability as Yena that she can use against Yujin too if not stronger. 

Persuasion are their greatest asset which Yujin love yet hate at the same time. 

Yujin observes her surroundings even further. Seeing at the corner, a couple might be flirting or doing something god knows what, by at the same side, a group of girls giggling and gossiping, while at the opposite side are the spot were the jocks are sitting and eyeing for some chicks probably. 

She also noticed a bunch of people screaming at each other, some are throwing pieces of crap, a bunch of nerds living in their own world (good for them, Yujin thinks) and the rest are the people she don't really care about. 

Why is she here you ask? 

Well of course, her best friend Yena did the talking but the main reason was for Yujin to open herself to the real world starting by the school's cafeteria. Or maybe, find someone attractive to gush about. 

"Are you fucking serious?" Yujin asked in disbelief. She leaned on her seat as she munches on her food and Yena was still smiling like an idiot that she is. 

"You're always immersed in your books, have some time for us even a little bit please?" Yena leans over to Yujin, arms on the table as she rests her chin on her right palm. Her proud smile widened seeing her friend is wearing her usual annoyed expression. 

"Well I'm here now okay?" Yujin frustratingly runs her fingers through her hair, "God I wanna get out of this place so badly." She whispers. 

"I heard that." 

"Of course you heard that." Yujin rolls her eyes. And Yena only lets out a small chuckle. 

Thankfully, Hyewon finally arrived and sat beside Yujin immediately. Her grin suddenly appears as she turned her head to face the younger. 

"So have you read the latest chapter of the series?" Hyewon wiggled her eyebrows. And just like that, Yena saw how Yujin's scowl slowly softened. It was now replaced by a wide grin and a seemingly proud expression.

"Alright now the both of you are talking about something I really don't know about." Yena grumbles. Yujin takes this opportunity to get back at this best friend of hers. 

"Not my fault that you're tasteless." Yujin smirks, "You're missing out my dear bestie." She added while Hyewon nodded in agreement beside her. 

They talked and talked and talked. Sharing squeals, laughs, curses whenever something bullshit happened to the plot or to the character and sometimes throwing hate remarks, and cries during an emotional part. Their passionate orbs radiating excitement and Yena was having none of it. 

Yena sips on her drink. Her eyes immediately furrowed at the darn taste lingering in her mouth. 

Great, another way to piss me off. 

She then puts the cup down, her eyes looking at everything but the two in front of her. Yena was just waiting for their conversation to end so she can start another. Something she can relate to fortunately.