11. smart and smarter

Literally every single one inside that class knows how smart Yujin is. Her friends know it, her classmates know it, even the teachers themselves are amazed by her brain.

Not only she is a famous mathematician but also great in science, history and music. And oh, did someone mention she's one hell of a great dancer?

She's the type of person who will be a potential threat when she exerts more effort to things she cares about. Sadly, she's too lazy to invest time, effort and interest.

But when she does, she is one heck of an annoying perfectionist who likes to overwork herself just to finish the task in full force.

Yujin has a resting bitch face. Her tired-like eyes will only stare at them as if she's judging and questioning their existence. That's why most people are scared of her. They find the oh-so-great Ahn Yujin intimidating and kind of weird sometimes. They often leave her be whenever she's alone, so she's unapproachable like that. Only her friends, like Yena and Hyewon can talk to her without flinching.

And speaking of the devil, Yujin's ass is currently on her own seat, busy doing her own thing.

Napping.

While the rest are having their headaches and hard time solving the quiz, Ms. Yujin out there is having the time of her life.

Yes. She is already finished since minutes ago.

Yena is kind of a diligent student even though it doesn't really show on her face, she's really great in her studies. It just happened that she hates math big time.

Hyewon, the kind of student who is chill, but still does well especially in that subject Yena hates the most. She says she doesn't really study but aces the test afterwards.

The two are still not done solving the problems by the way.

"Can I borrow Yujin's brain for like a day?" Yena whispered.

"Keep dreaming and you'll finish the quiz like that."

Yena groaned at her friend's response, "Fine."

The class ended with Yujin having a perfect score, Hyewon with three mistakes and Yena with seven.

...

There's this annoying stereotype where athletes are deemed as dumb people. When you do well in playing sports, you automatically do the opposite in academics. Which pisses off Wonyoung the most.

If anything, most of the players she knows are brainy as hell. It's part of the requirement that you need to pass all your subjects in order to participate so you really can't slack off. They are already physically tired from trainings and almost never-ending practices, it's amazing to see they can keep up in studying though it's mentally draining. 

And there she was, sitting alone inside the school's library and totally immersed in reading a book that is not related to school or any sport stuff at all. It's not entirely Wonyoung's fault that this school has a shelf full of mangas to choose at. Thankfully she's in a spot where no one can find her. Or maybe they can but it'll take awhile since she's in a very secluded area. (also known as the corner lol)

"Are you seriously going to do her homework?" 

Oh shit. Here comes the students taking away my spot again. 

"Just say you're jealous and go." 

"Well, you're right so..." 

"Want me to do yours too?" 

"Let me guess, I'll pay?" 

"Exactly." 

Wonyoung heard an annoying groan and a small giggle. She quickly assumes their deal is finally set. Well, she really cannot blame her, for she herself understands the struggles of being a student. She can only wish for them a good luck and support them in their quest.