4. blue hoodie and a someone

Yujin doesn't really like to socialize. Meeting new friends sure is fun and amazing, but it tires her to a certain degree. She's fine with her current friends anyway. She definitely won't replace them for anybody else. 

She's fine being alone. And being alone is different from being lonely. 

Somehow, being alone gives her some comfort. Like she's gaining her energy back. Recharging, only to drain them at the end of the day. 

She doesn't hate people. 

But she certainly don't like them too. Well- except for her family and friends. 

"God can someone get me out of this hideous place?" She complains with her frowning face while Yena was laughing at her because apparently her eyebrows are furrowed. 

Yena, Yujin's very energetic friend to the point that she's questioning how the fuck is this friend of hers not losing any ounce of energy invited her to a party with Hyewon. Don't get her wrong, Yuna (the owner of the house and the one who hosted the party) is her friend too but Yujin feels like she ain't that important for this party not to start without her. She'd rather sleep in her room than dance with a bunch of sweaty and noisy people please. 

"Come on you're such a loser! Let loose and get wild for once!" Yena nudges her sides, eyeing the people dancing to a loud music inside someone's house. 

"No thanks, I'd rather make myself enjoy this food." She replied as she shoved some food in her mouth. "Oh this tastes really good oh my god." With sparkling eyes, she decides to eat more. Ignoring Yena who's clearly enjoying the music in her seat. 

"I don't understand people." Yujin suddenly spoke. 

"What?" 

"How would people enjoy this—" Yujin looks around and shrugs, "This thing? Like how? God even the music they're dancing to is hella loud. God— is this even music? All I hear is noise." She ate another piece of food while looking horrified. 

Yena adjusts from her seat and went closer to Yujin, "Yujin, music is still noise." 

"Well technically yes, but noise is an undesirable and terrible sound created by horns of vehicles, by machines, and so on. If a musical sound is made too loud, it becomes a noise. Like really excessively noisy—"

"Okay okay you win!" Yena puts her hands up sighing and admitting defeat. She knows she can't win with her brainy friend. She saw Hyewon dancing passionately on the dance floor with her fellow classmates. 

She then turns her head towards Yujin who is silently enjoying the food that is served to them. Good lord, the plate is almost empty. Must be really that good since Yujin is eating it nonstop. 

Well at least Yena tried to expose Yujin in these kinds of things.

...

Yujin hates people. Yes she certainly hates them for real.

She was just having the time of her life reading this amazingly interesting and magnificent of a book (yes she thinks it's really that good) in her usual spot when people decided to annoy the fuck out of her therefore ruined her reading experience.

Out of all times, they literally decided to disturb her peaceful time when she's at the most intense part of the book.

The audacity of these bitches. 

It's actually Yena and Hyewon. They are people. And she hates them so much she wants to send them out of this planet. Joke, she actually loves them. But they're annoying to a certain degree most of the times. 

"What is it this time?" Yujin asks them without even giving them a look. Her eyes still fixated at her book even when she's not reading it anymore. 

"Come on Yujin, let's ditch class today and have some fun!" Yena slapped Hyewon's shoulder, wanting the latter to say something. 

"She says your life is boring." Hyewon said, "Ow! What the hell? It was the truth though!" She then caressed her waist where Yena pinched. It hurts. As expected from her kinda sadistic friend.

"Go get your girl first then I'll consider joining your 'fun' ways." Yujin closed the book, batting them an eye and smirks. Noticing Yena's tomato face, her smirk grew wider, "What? I thought you're a confident gay? What happened to that Choi Yena?" 

"Listen—" 

"Just leave her alone you know we can't win you dumb duck." Hyewon dragged Yena's ass away from their tallest best friend while preventing herself from busting a lung. Her dumb friend's reaction is funny enough and god knows how much she wants to laugh right now. 

"Hyewon stop, I'm still not done with that dog!"

"Let's just study our asses off, shall we?" 

...

In the middle of the night, Yujin was very bored in her room. She is done with her assignments, she is also done reviewing, so now her laziness is eating her. She is tired of knowing x and y. She is getting dizzy with too many numbers and letters in mathematics.

Even playing and scrolling on social media on her cellphone did not keep her very much entertained. So she got up from her bed, traces of determination in her eyes

Although she wants to invite Yena and Hyewon, she prefers to be alone now. Grabbing a hoodie of her favorite color, she marched her way out of her house. Of course telling her parents that she will go out. Fortunately, she was allowed.

Strolling down the city and admiring the city lights, oh how beautiful the night is. Her feet carried herself to the playground. She sat on one of the swings, wearing her earphones as she listens to music (specifically rnb) wordlessly. 

Ah, she loves this so fucking much. 

Her smile immediately faded the moment she heard some muffled sobs. She swiftly turned to the direction of that sound. It's too dark to see anyone at this time of the night. There aren't too much light posts functioning that well which Yujin realized just now. 

"Shit, there's someone here?" She whispers, afraid the other person might hear what she said. She was about to mind her own business when the sobs becomes much more louder than before. 

"Well I think this is my cue to leave I guess." Yujin stands up and switched the songs from rnb to jazz. A contrast from a calm, chill, and laid back music genre from before to a fun, and exciting genre. 

She suddenly realized she would walk pass the crying person because that was the direction of her way to her house. She shrugged her shoulders and started to walk her way back since it's already getting late.

But before she could reach the person, they stood up only for Yujin to discover it was a girl. 

"Wow this person is hella tall." Yujin mumbled to herself. It's really rare to see a woman like her to be this tall. 

"Hey you." The woman calls her suddenly. 

Yujin halts her walking and pointed to herself, "M-me?" 

"Yes you. Do you like horses?" 

Yujin was suddenly stunned by what was asked of her. She's speechless. Like literally. What kind of a question was that even? It's so random and kind of... weird. To her that is. 

And even before she could answer the question of the woman she did not even know, (heck she could not even see her face clearly!) the woman decided to speak again.

"Sorry, please forget I asked this stupid question. And uhm please forget this entire thing happened. Thank you!" 

"I—" She couldn't even finish on what she was about to say because the weird woman ran away and left her off standing there. She really can't process everything at the moment. 

"What the hell!?"