Wedding Bells.

"Attack me." Buffy demanded to Spike while she was training at the magic shop.

"It'd be my pleasure, pet." Spike lunged at her and tackled her to the ground, he pinned her down with all his force.

Buffy pushed Spike with all her might and he went flying across the room, a smirk struck across her face.

"Working out some of your personal issues are you pet?" He said while getting up off the ground. "You need to talk to Xander, Buff and Giles."

"No, I think I can avoid them for a couple more days." She replied while stretching her arms.

"We can't ignore the ones we love pet, it doesn't work ... Trust me." Spike confessed walking towards Buffy. "Tried to ignore you for years, didn't do a very good job, did I?" He smirked before he pulled her in for a kiss.

"Apparently not. I mean, did you really try that hard to ignore me?" She teased.

"Well, no. Kinda hard to ignore someone who always bloody well needs my help." He joked to her. "Spike Dawns missing, Spike it's the end of the world....again." He was trying to imitate her voice.

"Oh shut up." She smiled. "You loved helping me, and being apart of the Scooby Gang. Besides, your the only person who I trust... When it comes to protecting my family and friends."

"We're you ever actually scared of me?" He asked, partially not wanting to hear the answer.

"Your kidding, right? I'm a slayer, your a vamp Spike. I'm always going to be scared, it's in my nature. Not to mention, you've killed how many slayers." She said, the mood in the room became more serious.

"Two." He half smiled. "I could never kill you, even if I tried."

"I don't know if that's true. Out of all the vampires I've encountered in my life... Your the one still alive." She confessed walking to sit on the balance beam.

"Im alive, because you want me to be alive." Spike admitted. "And your forgetting about Angel." His jaw line clenched

"Same goes for me. You could have killed me years ago, you've always held back every time we fought, why?" She asked. "And don't bring up Angel, you'll just make yourself angry."

"Didn't want to hurt you... I don't know." He said quietly looking down. "Your the only slayer I let kick my ass up and down Main Street, love."

"Fight me. Show me how you killed the other two. Give it me your all, perhaps will make a wager out of this." She smiled, while hopping off the beam to her feet.

"Hmm, I like where this is going. If I win, I get to do rude things to you in bed." His voice was very seductive and threatening at the same time.

"You already do rude things to me." She said while slowly walking towards Spike. "If I win, we get married. No wedding, no ridiculous party. We go to city hall first thing tomorrow."

"Buffy the Bloody?" Spike joked.

"Keeping my last name, hope you don't mind." She smiled and with a sudden movement she kicked him against the wall.

"Game on, Slayer." Spike said while jumping to his feet and removing his jacket.