Wedding Plans.

It was the next day and Buffy and the girls were gathered around Buffy's dining table.

"Don't be ridiculous Anya, she doesn't want any pink in her wedding. Right Buff?" Willow asked, she was overwhelmed with everyone's inputs.

"Definitely no pink, actually no colour at all. I just want a simple, sweet and small wedding. No venue, no ridiculous chocolate fountain and definitely no mariachi band!" Buffy argued to her friends.

"What, no chocolate fountain?" Dawn pouted.

"Okay, simple and small. Got it. But if your not going to rent a venue, where are you going to get married? The cemetery?" Willow joked.

"Wouldn't that be romantic."'Buffy snorted. "Well, I was thinking the beach. At night time, with the moon in the background glaring down at us." She said gazing off into space.

"That does sound romantic, but what about for the reception? Where would we go?" Tara asked.

"Hmm, maybe the magic shop? We go there all the time and you could decorate it all fancy. Move some things around and we could put small tables everywhere for all the guests." Buffy tried to explain her vision.

"That's not too bad of an idea, we can have a shuttle bus for everyone after the ceremony to drive them to the magic shop. How many people outside the gang are coming?" Willow asked while writing down notes in her notepad.

"Well, Spike has about 10 people coming and I've got your parents coming Willow and Xander's too. My father and his secretary whom I assume is his wife now said they would show up. Arlene and Lolly, our moms sisters said they would come, should be a bit weird. They haven't been here since mom..." Buffy suddenly felt sad.

"I wish she could be there for your day Buffy, I really do." Willow said, everyone's mood suddenly was let down.

A few moments had passed and no one had said a word.

"Okay, no. This is suppose to be a fun time with all us girls. No getting sad. I miss Joyce too." Anya spoke up.

"She right, okay. Where are we on bridesmaid dresses?" Willow asked. "Short, long, puffy?" She asked horrified.

"Not short and definitely not puffy. I was thinking, floor length with a sweetheart neckline. Maybe in black." Buffy explained while flipping through a bridal magazine.

"Is it going to have pockets? My dress needs to have pockets." Anya complained.

"Why do you care if it has pockets? Stop being difficult Anya." Willow scolded.

"This shoulda been my meeting, my wedding." She quietly mumbled under breath, only Buffy heard her.

***********************************

Buffy and Spike were out patrolling that night, both overwhelmed by the planning for there wedding.

"I bet you City Hall is sounding pretty good right now hey?" She sarcastically asked Spike.

"God yes, Tara took my bloody measurements today, got awfully close to my goods. Made me wonder if she's actually a lesbian." Spike said horrified.

Buffy burst out laughing. "Spike, she's measuring you for a tuxedo."

"I don't want a bloody tuxedo." He complained.

"Too bad, your not wearing that coat on our wedding day. I have family coming into town, and it's bad enough I have to lie to them why we're getting married at nighttime. Oh and if any of my aunties asks, your allergic to the sun."'she giggled.

"Why do I have to be the one allergic, can't you?" He asked.

"Because your the one who will go up in flames if we marry during the day, so deal with it." She teased.

"Is this what are marriage is going to be like, you bossing me around all day?" Spike said jokingly.

"Yes, but married or not i still get to boss you around."

The night ended in Spikes lair, thats where they went when they wanted to enjoy much louder and passionate sex.

"So weren't you suppose to do rude things to me Spike?'" She asked while hoping onto his bed.

"Oh slayer, you have no idea what you've gotten yourself into." He said while taking his coat off walking over to Buffy.