Two sisters

"Buffy?" Spike yelled as he ran in the house, what he saw was his wife in severe pain on the couch.

"Hey." Buffy whispered as she reached out for Spikes hand.

"How you feeling pet?" He asked as he put his hand on her head.

"I've been better." She smiled. "Our baby is growing faster now. Willow thinks because I'm the slayer that the baby will grow faster than we expected."

"I'm sorry babe, is there anything I can do for you? I tried to get here as fast as we could, couldn't risk it with the sun light out. Where's the little bit?"

"Speaking of Dawn, she ran off to the hospital, could you check on her? She's been gone awhile now." Buffy was beginning to drift off to sleep.

"Yes, love."

"Hey, I haven't seen you in a whole day. Where's my kiss?" Buffy asked half asleep.

Spike leaned down and kissed his wife. "I'll be back soon love, stay safe.. The both of you." He rubbed her stomach.

*****************

The hospital was quiet as Spike walked up and down the hallways.

"Dawn." He yelled. "Little bit, where you at."

Spike finally reached the room where he saw Dawn sitting down talking with a nurse.

"Dawn, what are you doing?" He asked confused.

"Spike this is, oh what was your name again?" Dawn felt embarrassed she forgot.

"Hello." Her eyes locked onto Spikes. "I am Sapphire, and you?" Her tone was flirtatious.

"Married." Spike smirked. "Dawn, can I talk to you out here?" Spike walked out to the hallway. "Your sister is writhing in pain and your out making friends?"

"No, it's not like that. She's a witch, she said she can help us. She can bring us medicine." Dawn could see Spike was irritated.

"What do you mean she's a witch?" He asked puzzled.

Sapphire was listening through the wall and decided to interrupted.

"Listen I am happy to help, I mean your going to need all the protection you guys can get. My sister is very dangerous."

"Sister!?" Spike yelled. "Bloody hell Dawn, your telling me the first bloody person you run into is our enemy's blood."

"It's not like that. I..I.." Dawn was feeling overwhelmed and misunderstood.

"Yes, Zemfira is my sister. But believe me when I tell you, I want nothing to do with her. She's.. Ruthless. Please, let me help your wife. I can relate to her more than you know."

*******************
Twenty minutes later and they arrived back to Tara's Parents house. When they walked inside, Willow quickly set her eyes on Sapphire and realized who she was.

Quickly Willow casted a fistful of air towards Sapphire, pushing her against the wall.

"Willow, no!" Dawn yelled.

"Dawn, get back. You-" Willow was yelling.

"No, Willow. It's not what it looks like, she hates her siste-" Dawn was cut off by loud groans from Buffy on the couch.

"Listen, I'm here to help. Please, your friend is in lots of pain." Sapphire tried to plead to Willow.

"Sorry.. I didn't know." Willow felt horrible but she would do anything to keep her friends safe.

Sapphire walked over to Buffy who was sweating furiously.

"Buffy, I'm sapphire. I'm here to help. I'm going to hook an IV up to you. Will you pass my bags Dawn?"

Sapphire rummaged through her bag to grab what she needed. Finally ready to inject Buffy with her needle, she took a deep breathe and hoped Buffy wouldn't struggled.

"Your going to feel a pinch, okay Buffy? Just remain still and-" Buffy jolted, not from the needle but because she could feel her insides expanding.

"Almost done" Sapphire pleaded as she put a bandage over Buffy's IV needle. "I'm going to run morphine through her right away, that will help her with the pain." Sapphire explained to the small crowd surrounding her.

"Alright, will be she okay?" Spike asked, he couldn't stand the pain his wife was in, he wished he could take it all away.

"Her body is changing rapidly. A normal pregnant woman experiences this over a nine month period. What week is Buffy on?"

"I think week 2? Maybe 3." Spike answered.

Sapphires face went motionless. "after I'm done here, I think we should all have a talk."

********************

The gang and Sapphire sat around a large dark wooden brown table. Sapphire entered the room and the small talk in the room fell silent.

"Tell us, how come you know so much about what Buffy is going through." Dawn spoke up.

"Let me tell you all a story, if you don't mind." Sapphire sat down and pulled a cigaret out of her pocket. "There was once two sisters, both very powerful. There mother, who was also a witch had told them there whole life what they were destined for. She wanted us to follow in her footsteps, become powerfull and feared by all. What they didn't know, was there could only be one. So the mother did what she had to do. She picked the most powerful sister and killed the other one... Well so she tried." Sapphire stopped to exhale while looking down.

"You stopped her?" Willow asked her quietly.

"Yes. My mother was furious, but she was growing much older.. She was becoming very weak. I ran away and tried to restart my life, and I did. I met the man of my dreams, we got married and decided to have a family." Sapphire stopped and closed her eyes. "Zemfira took that all away from me. Killed my husband, stole my sweet baby and..."

"She needed the blood from her own family to begin the spell." Willow whispered.

Sapphire nodded. "My baby would have been 15 years old today, and my sister don't look a day over 20."

"I'm sorry." Dawn reached to grab her hand.

"It was a long time ago child. There's only one way we can stop my sister, and that is to keep you and your wife's child away from her as long as possible. She only has three days after she gives birth to do the spell. If she misses her gap, it will be too late. She will become too weak before she could find her next victim."

"So what do we do if she comes?" Dawn asked, she was more worried now than she was before.

"We kick that bitches ass up and down Main Street. I mean, there are more of us than there are of her. We have three witches, a vampire and strong friends. Buffy is always saving our lives, it's time we save hers. Nothing gets near her or my future nephew/niece." Willow smiled at Spike and her friends. "If this witch wants a fight, she's got one."