PART 1

I grabbed the last box from my trunk and took it in the house.

I took it up to my room I started unpacking.

"how does it feel to be home" I turn around and see Elton in the doorway

"it feels good im glad to be back but also scared to live with you" I say he laughs and walks away

I finish unpacking and I hear people. I hear running and then Corey runs in my room "oh my god your back!" he says hugging me I hug him back. "hi Corey" I smile.

we walk into the living room and seeing 2 other people and Elton. "oh this is my sister y/n she's back in town. she's going with us tomorrow to suicide bridge" he says. I give him a funny look. "what? where and since when?!" I laugh. "im Brandon" he says from the couch "im Corbin" the other one says. "hi" "so we still are going tomorrow right?" Corey ask. "yea its us four and now y/n"Elton says sitting down on the couch. "see I knew I should've never moved back in with you!" they all laugh. "im moving out" I say and walk back to my room.

I sat in my room for a bit watching Netflix then I went back into the living room where they were "ok fine. where are we going" I laugh sitting down on the couch beside Brandon "suicide bridge. Corey and I went there a while ago and we want to return. were doing a thing where we explore for 25 weeks and I want to drag you along with me for this first video" Elton says. "this will be your first time showing your face on TFIL"Corey says. "im kind of scared to see what people will think of me" I say "im sure they'll love you" Brandon says beside me.

we talk a bit more till I went to bed and fell asleep.

*THE NEXT DAY*

I get out of the bed and take a shower. I put on some leggings and a t-shirt I walk out of my bedroom and into the kitchen. I start to make breakfast. Im in the middle of making eggs when the front door flies open. "whats that smell" I hear someone say. he walks into the kitchen with Corey its Brandon. "your making breakfast?" Corey ask I nod. they sit down at the island in front of me

I finish cooking and make my plate and sit down. Elton makes his way to the kitchen "good morning sleepy head" I laugh. he flips me off.

we watch tv and eat.

*Later*

it was night time. Elton was grabbing his equipment and I grabbed my phone and put on my shoes walking out of my room. "hey y/n!" Elton yells at me "what" "you ready to go?" "yep" I say and we walk out of the house to get in the bus and head to suicide bridge....

we get out and go to where were going to start the video.

we stand around Elton as he begins to start the video.

"well hello everyone we are back somewhere that we have not been in over 3 years. we were here October 14 2016 for the very first time. this is gonna be week one video one of a 25 week minimum commitment of paranormal haunted infamously known locations around the world" he says into the camera we all looked at him "so we figured what better way to start then right here in our hometown where we started 4 years ago" he say "yep" Corey nods his head

we stopped the camera and began walking.

"for anyone who doesn't know uh this is Brandon he went to Texas with us. hes part of send it city" Elton says. I walk in-between Elton and Brandon there in front of me and Corbin and Corey are behind me he pulls be forward "and this is y/n she Is my sister she had never shown her face before on camera. but more importantly the reason that Brandon is joining us on these trips is because he is terrified he will not watch a paranormal video" "I dont watch those spooky paranormal movies" Brandon says walking beside me I walk in-between Elton and Brandon "I tried to get him to watch the trailer to the conjuring and he turned it off before it got anywhere" "so naturally I decided to come with him" Brandon laughs "and y/n here I made her come because she's back in town and is staying with me and I made her come. she hates scary movies she's not into anything paranormal" Elton says "ive never even watched your videos" I laugh "im offended but thats good because your in for a treat" he laughs.

————
NEW STORY I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT PLEASE LET ME KNOW HOE YOU FEEL! IM SO EXCITED ABOUT WRITING THIS! THIS CHAPTER WAS REALLY LING SO I CUT IT INTO 2 PARTS ENJOY