PART 30

We had finished our food. We layed down on the blanket and looked up at the sky with the fire still burning next to us. I layed my head in his chest as he wrapped his arm around me. I spread another blanket on foo of us and we cuddled close. "I like our alone Time together" i say. "Me to" he says and smiles at me.
We lay there staring at the stars.
"Do you want to know About my past?" I ask
"No because we're here right now. I don't care about what happened to you. I like you for you" he says "but I don't know if you will id I tell you" I say
"Let's see then. We have all night" Brandon says and kisses my temple.

"So..." I begin

we were looking at the stars. I didnt speak "I dont want it to change the way you look at me" I say. "It wont" he whispers in my ear.

"a couple of years ago when I first came to LA I moved in with elton at the Trap house. corey was my best friend. sam and colby, Jake, Aaron, and elton. we were all super close. that was my happiest point in life until now...."I say smiling. "we would throw the best parties and have the best times together. well at one of these parties 3 guys showed up. Trevor, Conner, and mark.we were all having a good time. dancing and one of my best friends that I was extremely close to as well her name was Mckenzie. she ended up disappearing with Conner. Trevor walked away because he saw someone he knew. mark and I were left alone and we were getting to know each other. we exchanged numbers and he said he wanted to take my out one day" I say. I look at Brandon to see if he was still paying attention. I looked at him and he was looking at me watching me talk "im listening" he whispers. I look back up at the stars and start again.

"a couple of weeks of us talking he asked me on a date. he took me to dinner and we walked on the beach. he took me home. kissed me goodnight and that was the end of it. until a day or two later he texted me again to hangout. we hung out a couple of times. we started dating and after a year he was set on marrying me. he said wed be together forever. When we got to our 1 year anniversary he wanted me to move in with Him. He said if I didn't he'd leave me. And I loved him. I was in love with him so I decided to move in after putting it off for months. He would always say he hated coming to see me at my house and there were to many guys and he didn't like it. So he pulled me away from all my friends. My brother. We went on a couple of days with McKenzie and Conner because they were dating. But I wasn't aloud to go out unless it was with him. I couldn't go out with Elton, McKenzie. Corey, colby. Anyone. After a couple of months of living together he started abusing me because I was doing thinks he didn't like. He would hit me. Tell me he didn't love me and I was worth nothing." I say
I felt Brandon tense up. Almost as if he was mad.
"I didn't leave the house for months on end and at this point we had been dating for 2 years. I didn't talk to anyone I hadn't seen anyone. Almost like I was in a prison. One day in particular there was a knock on the door. Mark was asleep so I opened it. When I opened it corey and Elton was standing there. They saw me in the worst shape possible. I remember it till this day. I had mascara running down my face. Bruises on my arms and I was not in good shape. They were shocked. You can ask them till this day. They said that they had never seen me ever look the way I did that day. They said I didn't even look like me.
They cnded up coming in and packing all of my stuff and took me home. Mark tried to contact me but I blocked him. He came to the house but I was never left alone. There was always someone with me. I slept with Corey a couple of times and colby a couple of time. I didn't want go be alone. I slept with Jake a few times before he got a girlfriend. I just didn't want to be alone and they understood that. It took a year and a half to get my life back together the way it was supposed to me. I was me again. Mark had given up on talking to me. At that moment.
After a little bit of deciding I left California to go adventure. I moved to texas and from there I moved to North Carolina for a little bit before this year and then I decided I needed to come home I missed everyone. When I came home I found out no one lives together anymore. Elton left and moved into his house now and got a girlfriend. Sam and colby are doing there own thing and Jake is happy with his girlfriend mad doing his own thing. And everyone's happy.
I came home that day and found out McKenzie and Conner were engaged
McKenzie and I started to text again and we do it every once in a while. She's pregnant and I'm happy for her.
My life has been shit. I'm glad to be home. I'm not 100% myself but I'm getting there slowly..." I say.
I look over at Brandon who was still watching me talk. We didn't speak he just looked into my eyes.

"I'm sorry" Brandon says breaking the silence "no need to be sorry. That was my past. Now I'm extremely happy" I smile. "I don't ever want to hurt you" he says. I smile a little "you won't...I hope" I laugh a little when I say the last part. "I won't ever. I want to keep you safe. I care a lot bout you" he says
I smile. He brushed a piece of hair behind my ear. "Thank you for telling me" he whispers "you needed to know" I say.
We lay there a little bit longer.
Until I get sleepy "you ready for bed?" Brandon ask. I nod. He helps me stand up and carried me over to the bus. I get in and carefully walk over to the bed.
I get in and watch Brandon out of the window. He picks up the blankets and puts them away. He gets the food and cleans up everything. Grabbing my boot before coming in the bus. I see the fire still crackling

He layed everything's down and shut the Door locking it making sure it was are even though we're in the middle of no where

He came over and got in the bed and pulled me close. Kissing my forehead and I end up falling asleep.

———
THIS WHOLE CHAPTER WAS BASICALLY HER BACK STORY AND WHAT HAPPENED WITH MARK.
Will someone please let me know if I'm dragging this out? Anyways enjoy! I'll try to update later!