PART 16

OMG THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 5K READS!!!! I APPRECIATE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOUUUUU!!!! <3

we leave the locker-room and head to our first thing were gonna go....surfing...

we go to where the surfing thing is and he tells us that we have to drop into the water.

Brandon goes first then Corbin then me, elton, and corey.
Corey almost breaks something

"thats so cold" I laugh.

they teach us how to do it on our stomachs first.

elton goes and does a good job.

Then it's my turn I try to get on the board and fall off. I fall off a few times then I finally do it right.

after I went corbin did and he couldn't do it.

after all of us taking out turn we just start messing around.

when we got done surfing we went to one of the big slides and all the boys got in the tube

Evan and I wait until there done. elton has a GoPro and the lady is talking extremely fast to them.

they go down the slide and you can hear them screaming down the slide.

I look at Evan and laugh.

after a little but we see them head back up the slide to where we were.

I wanted to go down the slide so I got on it with elton Corbin and Evan. we get in butt first and swing our feet towards the middle like she said

she then let us go as she screamed "byeeee" I was going down backwards "noooo" I laugh.

we had a good time and when we finally got to the end Brandon and corey were waiting for us.

we walked to another slide that Corbin and Brandon wanted to do where its a extremely tall slide and you drop down.

I look up at it "aint no way" I laugh. "yea come on" Corbin says and grabs my hand. him Brandon and I walk up the stairs to the slides.

I get to the top and look down "I hate you guys" I laugh. "life like to the fullest baby" Brandon smirks. "tfil y/n. doing things were scared of" Corbin laughs and steps in the chamber thing. the lady closes it. Brandon and I watch him as he drops all the way down.
"I don't wanna" I laugh "come on" Brandon says 
I step into the chamber thing and the lady closes me in. "I hate you" I yell as I drop. The water all in my face as I speed down the slide.
I get off at the bottom

"that was so scary" I laugh excited that I did it.

I stand by Corbin, elton, and Corey  and we watch Brandon go down it.

he gets to the bottom and gets up "that was so fast" Corbin says.

"oh my god" corey says. "your turn corey" Corbin says. "nope can we just go get chilis?" corey ask. Brandon joins us "I want chilis" I laugh.

we do a couple more slides

we then head back to the locker rooms where we grabbed our backpacks. I changed into a pair of shorts and a tshirt I Brought. I brushed my hair and put it in a bun just to get it out of the way since it was wet.

I closed my backpack and carried my swimsuit in my hand. I checked my phone and see a text from an unknown person "hey beautiful remember me?" I look at my phone funny.  turn it off and put it in my pocket.

I walk out of the locker room and the boys were standing there waiting for me "you ok?" corey ask concerned. "yea, yea. im good" I lie.

we head to the car and get in and head back to our hotel in new york.

-

*2 LONG HOURS LATER*

we arrive at our hotel. we go to our room and I put my stuff down. I jump onto the bed. "I want to go get a tattoo" I say looking up tattoo shops on my phone. "then lets go"Brandon says.  "really?" I ask surprised. "yea Im down lets go" he laughs. I get off the bed and grab my backpack with my wallet and everything in it.  "your really going to get your first tattoo ever?" elton ask. "yea basically" I laugh.

Brandon grabs the keys and we head out the hotel room. we get into the elevator. Brandon looks at me. "what?" 

-----

SORRY ITS BEEN SO LONG. HOPE YOU ENJOY AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!!!