PART 22

I walked out of the Rv and walked over to the athletes one I hear yelling and laugh. I knock and franko opens the door "hey" he laugh he looks in the Rv "everybody's decent you can come in" he laughs
I step in and see like 3 bunk beds
I see Corbin and Brandon and of course franko share this one. I sit on the little couch and Corbin comes and sits beside me "I'm hungry" I laugh "yea we to I haven't ate all day" Brandon says from the back "is Elton gonna feed us?" Corbin laughs
I try to scroll on Instagram "we have no service out here?" I ask. "Nope" Brandon comes out of the back changes into a tshirt and some shorts
"Just all of us you gonna die without your phone?" Corbin mocked me "no" I say. "We heard everyone's names being gelled outside the RVs we opened the door and see elton. 

"what?" we all yell. "food will be delivered in 30 minutes" he yells. 

we all go back in our Rvs. I sit down and franks comes and sits on top of me. "ok dude get your ass off me" I laugh and push him and he falls off the couch "I have no where to sleep tonight" I laugh. "you can sleep with me" Brandon says. I see him smile and I blush. 

I sit there with them for a little bit then I walk out. 

I walk and find andrea, we then go find McKenna and Mariah. lastly we had to find ginger. 

we all sit at a picnic table in the middle of the RVs. there was a few but we sat at the middle one. 

"im bored" Mariah laughs. "yea me to" we all agree. 

"lets go explore. lets go see whats out here" I suggest. "im down" Mariah says. 

we all get up and start heading in one direction away from the RVs away from the pond and everything. we go down a big hill and my foot slips a little but I catch myself 

we continue on walking in one direction. over rocks and over hills. 

"y'all im hungry" I laugh. "maybe we should head back?" Andreas suggest "yea we havent found anything we should probably head back. we havent found anything interesting anyways" ginger says. "ooo y/n you know what I could go for right now?" "what?" I ask. "your famous fettuccine Alfredo" Mariah says. "oo that sound so good right now" McKenna says. "maybe we could all hangout at Eltons oner were done filming here and y/n could cook for us" ginger says. "I would like that" I smile. 

we go back up the hill but this time I slip and didnt catch myself causing me fall all the way down the hill hurting the same foot I hurt on the bridge when I fell through the slats. "oh shit y/n" Andrea says as she sees me rolling down the hill. I make it to the bottom and lay on my back. "fuck" I groan. I didnt fall very far but I knew I had hurt myself. "someone needs to wrap your ass in bubble wrap" ginger says and the girls run over to me 

I was all scraped up. my foot was hurt and I had a bug gash on my leg. it was a pretty Rocky hill so im not surprised. "can you get up?" McKenna ask. she reached her hand out to me. I grab it and they help me to my feet . i try to walk but I could because my foot " I cant" I say. they help me sit back down. "maybe we need to go get the guys?" Mariah says. 

"ill never make it up that hill if you dont" I laugh trying to lighten the mood. 

"alright ill stay here with y/n while you go get them" Andrea says. "ill stay to" Mariah says. 

I lay on my back looking up at the sky. Andrea and Mariah do the same "alright we will be back" ginger says. 

they go up the hill and disappear out of sight. 

"have you heard from mark?" Andrea ask. "no" I say. "thats good" Mariah says. "have you seen that new season of good girls?" Mariah asked. "no ive been a little busy" I laugh. "where've you been" Andrea ask "elton dragged me along for his 25 weeks things and we went to suicide bridge and I told him that was the only one I wanted to go to but then the fans begged for me to come back and we ended up going all the way to new York to film and its been rough im am so tired and we just got back like 2 days ago but I think we have a like a week or 2 off or maybe were filming in California before we travel to somewhere big but I have no clue elton dont tell me shit" I laugh. 

"are you having fun?" Mariah ask "yep a bunch. I love all the instagram post that I get to post. everyone says they ship Brandon and I and It makes me laugh" "does he make you happy?" Andrea ask. "what do you mean were not dating" I laugh. "answer the question" she laughs. 

"yes. very. I havent felt this happy in a while" I smile to myself. "but im scared im going to mess that up. I always do" I laugh 

"you never mess it up. you were in a relationship for 3 Years that was toxic. he abused you. how'd you mess that up?" Andrea asked. "being me?" I laugh. "I swear sometimes I want to smack the ever living shit out of you"  Mariah say and it makes us laugh. 

"he dosnt know about my past. what if that messes everything up" I say. "it wont trust me" Mariah smiles. 

"what if hes the one?" I ask. "could be" I say answering myself. 

I look at the clouds 

-

I dont even know how long we were laying there but eventually we heard yelling. I look at the mountain and see people walking towards us. 

"yess I can go home! im hungry" I laugh. Mariah, Andrea, and I sit up and see everybody headed our way 

the one in the front was already down the mountain and now running towards me. 

"y/n" he says when he reached "hi" I laughed. 

"your hurt yet so happy" Brandon says crouching down to me  "its ok. im used to pain" I say then pause realizing what I said. Mariah and Andrea stand up "can you stand?" Brandon asked. I nod my head trying to get up. "no, she cant" McKenna says "I can tell" Corbin comes up behind Brandon joined by everyone else 

Brandon picks me up bridal style. we start our journey back to the RVs struggling up the hill because its kind of hard especially having to hold someone. 

we get halfway back when Brandon puts me down on my feet and he tells me to hop on his back "jump" he laughs. I do as im told and get on his back for the rest of the way. 

we get back to the Rvs and Brandon sits me on a picnic table. medics that stay at the place come over and checks my foot and wraps it. 

"its sprained pretty bad just be careful and take it easy for a little while. nothing that will push it so you dont actually break it" she smiles. "thank you" I smile back at her. 

I was sat on the picnic table and Brandon was crouched beside me. he kissed my temple "you ok?" he asked. I nod my head "yea im hungry and tired" I say and look at him. "im just glad your ok" he smiles. I scoot so he can sit down with me. 

he goes and gets my food and gets his. he sits beside me and hands me my food "here you go beautiful"  it causes me to blush. 

Andrea and corey sit down in front of us with there food.  Andrea winks at me "I swear im gonna hit you" I say. we laugh. Brandon and corey look at us funny. 

"y/n?" elton ask and walks over. "im getting...

------

I LOVE THIS CHAPTERRRR!!!

ANYWAYS I HAVENT BEEN TO SCHOOL IN 2 DAYS BUT HAVE TO GO BACK TOMORROW

ANYWAYS LOVE YOU GUYS <3