PART 28

I heard a knock on the front door.

I look at Brandon funny.

I get out of the bed and grab my crutches.

I go into the living room and unlock and open the door

a tear fell from my face....
There in the doorway stood mark.

"No" I say.
I try to Shut the door

he puts his hand in it and opens it "no what? I just want to talk" he lies. "I have nothing to say" I say.

"come on babygirl" he says coming in the house and shutting the door. "you need to leave" I say backing away. "come on I just want too talk" he says "talk." I say. "im sorry for what I did to you." "ok cool. leave" I say.

he kept getting closer as I was backing away.
I bumped into someone as I was backing away.
He put his arm around me. "Excuse me? It's 3am. What could you possibly need? And who are you?" Brandon ask. "Oh so is this your boyfriend?" Mark ask. "Yes" Brandon says. "Oh so you left me for him?" Mark ask. "What In the world are you talking about?" Brandon ask.

"You need to leave" I hear Elton's voice. As he walked into the living room. "Oh no. Not big brother" mark says sarcastically.
"You left me for this? I gave you everything!" Mark yells. "You gave me Nothing but pain!" I yelled.

Brandon moves his arm to around my waist and tightens it.
My back still pressed against his chest

Elton was standing there telling mark to leave.
"I'm going to call the cops." I say. "Do it baby girl." Mark says.
I feel Brandon tense up.
I hear footsteps and Corey is now standing beside me "I knew this was going to happen. Mark gets out" Corey yells. "How'd you even know where I live?" Elton Asked. "Don't worry about it" he says.
"How!" I yell. "I had a helper." Is all he said Corey looked at me. "Lucas" he says. "Shit" I say

"Ok. You know where we live. You said what you needed to. Now leave" I say.

"No. I want to talk" he says. "Fine." "What y/n no." Corey says. "It's fine." I say. I look at Brandon and he nods letting him of me. I walk to the couch and sit down. Corey comes up to me. "Stand close by but out of site. I'll yell if I need you" I whisper in his ear.

Corey, Elton, and Brandon walk out in the same direction.

-COREYS POV"
We walk into Elton's room. Ginger was awake and corbyn was in the to.

We walk in. Shut the door and sit down. "Who's here?" Ginger asked. "Mark" I say.

"I don't know who that is" Corbin says "who is that guy?" Brandon asked
Elton and I look at eachother then Brandon "ask y/n. Or she will tell you when she's ready" I say
"In the meantime. I think you should get y/n out of town for a few days. Just over the weekend. We're gonna start exploring again soon. So just over the weekend" Elton says. "Ok. Ill get y/n and we will go get the bus and go somewhere. Not sure where but we will figure it out"  Brandon says.

"And we will deal with things here" Ginger says
We all nod.
We then hear a thud
-Y/N'S POV-

The guys walked out of the room and mark came and sat beside me "so how have you been?" "Good" "that's good. It's been a while" he says. "It's been 2 years. 2 happy years of my life" I say.
I saw him get a little mad at what I said "well I've missed you. And I'm here to take you home with me" he says "no" I say. "But come on" he says and looks me in the eyes. I look down. He brushed a pice of hair behind my ear and got closer. He tried to connect my lips with his and kiss me.
I pushed him away. I got up and tried to walk away.

He followed me until I was backed into the corner. He grabbed my waist and tried to kiss me again.

I punched him in the face and he grabbed his nose and backed away. He ran into the wall.

The Guys come running in.

"Y/n!" They say. Then Elton sees me sitting in the corner of the room.

He comes up to me.
"Are you ok?" He ask. "Yea..." I lie.

"Get out before we call the cops" Brandon says.
Mark just looks at him and laughs.
"Corbin call the cops" Corey yells

"On it" Corbin yells back.

I slide my back down the wall till I reached the floor.

I sat in the corner with Elton. He sat down and I rested my head on his shoulder. "It'll be ok. I told you this would never happen. I fell like a awful brother" he says.

"Your not. It's just my stupid decisions. My past decisions that fucked up everything" I say.
"Don't say that" he says.

Corey and Brandon were making sure mark didn't move
Until the cops showed up.

There was a knock on the door and Corey went to answer it. It was the cops "yes we had received a phone call" the guy says. They come in and take mark away in handcuffs.

"Listen I think That Brandon's gonna take you away for the weekend. If that's ok?" Elton says
"Yea that's fine" I say. "Are you sure?" He ask. "Yea. I need to get away" I say and wipe my tears away.

"We will take care of everything here and then we will meet back up on Tuesday and start exploring again if that's ok with you?" Elton ask. I nod.

"Yea I would like that" I laugh a little.

"Are you sure your ok?" He ask one last time. I shake my head no. "I had a dream that mark showed and and he killed you and Brandon and ginger hated me for it and had said it was my fault because you were dead. And Corey  and Corbin were tied up and they watched you all die and I could leave the house and that when I woke Up in tears. A hour or so later there was a knock on the door and mark was here" I whisper. He hugs me "it'll be ok. Ginger Dosent hate
You, I'm alive. Brandon's alive and its not Your Fault" he said squeezing me tight

Corey came over and helped me up from the floor. He then hugged me tight.
Elton got up from the floor.

Corey let go and Brandon hugged me. He kisses my forehead. We went into Elton's bedroom where ginger and Corbin were.  "Your ok" Ginger says. I nod. They both hug me.

I walk out of there bedroom and back into mine. Brandon was behind me.

I grabbed a bag and started packing some clothes.

After I was done I told everyone bye and we got into Brandon's truck and left to go
Get him bus.

We get in the bus. I lay down in the bed and got warm
Brandon came over to me and kissed me. He put our bags down
He went back to the drivers seat and Brandon started the bus.

I ended up falling asleep. Knowing I was safe...for just a little while...

————
I'm going to a football game tonight! We're playing our school rivals and I'm excited. Hope you enjoyed this chapter. I'll try to update another part this weekend but if not then I hope everyone has a good weekend!!!