PART 4

-ELTONS POV-

I check the time 12pm. I get out of bed and go to the kitchen. no one else is up. Brandons not on the couch he must've left. I go to check on y/n. I open the door and see 2 bodies in the bed. I walk In and see Brandon "what are you doing" I say. he wakes up and looks at me "y/n wanted me to sleep-" "I think you should go" I cut him off "but-" "ill see you in 2 days" I say. he gets out of the bed and walks out the room. I follow him out and he leaves without saying a word to me. 

I walk back into y/ns room and she's sitting up looking at me likes she's gonna kill me. "why would you do that?" she asked mad "y/n your my sister and It surprised me that you guys were in the same bed. I just got protective" I say. "so you kicked him out" she got out of bed and got in my face. "y/n..." "get out of my room Elton your literally a dick" she says. I walk out.

-Y/N'S POV-

I get back in the bed and grabbed my phone 

I text Brandon 

y/n- sorry Elton was being a dick. I yelled at him for it. I just want you to know im sorry and I hope to see you before you leave...

he read it. no response. 

I put my phone back on my nightstand and get back under the covers. 

I fall back asleep. 

-

"Y/N!" I jolt up in fear. Coreys standing in the doorway and is laughing at me. "fuck you corey. your a asshole" I say laying backdown. he comes and gets in bed beside me "do you want to go with us to Boston" he ask. "no" I groan sleepily. he turns on my tv and begins watching a show. I fall back asleep. 

-

I wake up alone. I walk into the kitchen and see Elton. I walk and look in the fridge I grab a dr Pepper and open it. I sit it on the counter. "what" I say. I could feel Eltons watching me like he needed to say something. I turn around to him. "im sorry y/n I didnt mean to upset you" he says and hugs me I hug him back "you know I hate you right?" I say. "but I forgive you" I say. he squeezes and then lets go "where'd corey and Corbin go" "they both went home what do you want to do for dinner?" Elton ask. "wanna go out?" I asked him. "yea go put some clothes on" he demands. I laugh and walk out and go back into my room put on some leggings and a send it shirt that I stole from Eltons room. I put on my white vans and walk out. 

we get in the car and go eat dinner. 

-

we come back home after spending time together that we havent done in I dont even know how long and we walk in the house and sit on the couch. Elton grabs his computer "im uploading now" Eltons says. I look over as the last percent hits "im scared of what people are gonna think of me" I say. "dont be y/n they'll love you" he says.