PART 9

we stand in front of the camera "yea whenever your rolling" Eltons says. "ive been rolling" Evan laughs. im standing in between Corey and josh. we all bust out laughing "welcome to the video everyone" Eltons laughs. "whats up tfil friends and family and casual people that have just came across this video Corey, josh, where are we?" elton ask. I look at them "were at the conjuring house" josh says.  "I dont know how I feel about this" I say. "the real one. they made the movie about this house" Eltons says. "closing in on close to 300 years old of a house tonight were going to be learning about this house and playing some games just to terrorize each other. we will of course be staying here the whole night investigating until sunrise because I highly doubt anyones sleeping but we all agree to what tonight?" elton ask. "to cuddle" Brandon ask "to what" corey says. "sleep in the basement" elton says. I give them all a funny look "what now?" I ask. "oh yea we dont tell y/n anything" Corbin laughs. "were still going to cuddle right" Brandon ask "yea" Elton says. "its cold" Corbin laughs "with the well?" corey ask. "with the well" elton says. 

"thank you josh for joining us again and thank you guys for watching lets head on in" elton says. Evan turns the camera on and we walk to the house. 

"so one thing that no one knows about is that if you keep going there a hidden cemetery that no one knows about that we just found a weeks ago" josh says as we stand there "like headstones and stuff" elton ask. "the guy inside his names John the spirit box led him there" "maybe we wont sleep in the basement"  "im not stepping food in a cemetery elton" I say. "were not sleeping in the cemetery" Corbin laughs. "you know what would be a really dope band name? sleeping in the cemetery" elton says. we all laugh  "well maybe if we make it out of here you can make you a little band" I laugh. im standing beside elton. I feel a cold breeze. "did you feel that?" I turn to him "yea" he laughs everyone looks at us "there was a cold breeze" I say 

Evan points the camera at Brandon "this sounds better and better every minute" he laughs. "my names corey im 25 years old. I like long walks in the beach I like to go to chills I get the 2 for 20, chicken Alfredo with potato soup and my favorite sodas probably orange" he says. we all laugh. "I thought you were going to say I like long walks to the cemetery" elton says. "thats what I dont like im trying to give you hints like maybe lets go to Malibu or something" "bro lets go to chilis" Brandon laughs "im down lets go" I laugh. "lets go investigate chilis. I heard there mozzarella sticks are haunted" we all laugh. 

corey and  Elton talk about how they win a spot to come join us exploring. 

we walk towards the house. 

"sometimes I regret meeting elton. other times its fun" Brandon says. 

Elton knocks on the door "does the doorbell work?" he rings it. "it does 300 years later"  he laughs 

we wait and quickly the door opens. "elton" he says shaking his hand "corey" he says shaking his hand "Corbin. all 3 cors right here" I shake his hand "y/n" I smile "Brandon"  "josh" he gives him a funny look and we all laugh. 

we walk in and we look at the security cameras "thats crazy" Eltons says. 

he hands us waivers. "we have to sign waiver?" I say in shock. "this just covers us for any liability say you get scared and jump out a window you'll replace that window and pay for your own medical bills" he says Brandon handed us pens "thank you" I say "can I just read this list theres just on thing that stands out. weak floor boards, obstacle, sudden motions or movements. demonic possession. and other" Elton read them all. "when I signed that I didnt read it" josh says. I signed the waiver and handed It back "has Brandon or y/n even seen the movie" Evan ask "no Brandon couldn't even finish the trailer and a year ago y/n turned it off" elton laughs. "he tried to fight me last night" "he was trying to close me in a room on the ship"   Brandon says. "so my sister went in there with him and she has scratches on her back now" elton says the guy looked at me surprised I just smiled shyly

He gives us the backstory as we walk through the house. 

we walk down to the basement Brandon gets in the well. "no one asked him to do that" elton says. they cover it up and put something over it so he cant get out I laugh he moves it and gets out "not happening. im fucking shaking" Brandon says 

-

"josh whats your confidence in getting us to the cemetery" elton ask "about a 35% chance" josh says "a 3 to 5" Evan ask. "no a 35" elton says. "because If it was like a 3 to 5% im probably out on that" Brandon says. 

"corey what do you think the odds are" he ask the man that owns the place he laughs and he causes us to laugh "well we have 1 person fall through the bridge" the other guy who I believe to be names John says. "what" I ask. "oh yea I forgot to mention that to you guys. you cross a bridge and its like falling apart" josh says.

we walk through the woods

"josh I dont know you that well but can you not get us lost on the conjuring woods"  I ask. he laughs. 

"were doing so far so good" elton says. "unless we were supposed to turn left there" he says. I walk infront of Corbin. I look around scared. I really dont like the dark or the woods. 

we get to the rotted bridge Brandon goes first then josh and im right behind. I go to step and I feel my foot slip...