PART 5

*2 days later*

my alarm goes off I check the time 6am. I walk out of the room and go into the kitchen I see Eltons laptop. he told me to post the mall video when I got up so I went over to the computer and hit upload. I washed the dishes from the night before and then walked back into my room I put on some yoga pants and a sports bra. I brush my hair and pull it in a ponytail. I grab my phone I check to see if I have a text from anyone. nope. Brandon never responded and I havent talked to him since Elton kicked him out. I fell asleep texting Corbin last night and I texted corey yesterday aswell. I check the video and it says uploaded. I then walk out of the house for a morning run. 

-

my phone dings. 

Brandon- hey

I was texting him back when I walked into somebody dropping my phone. I bent down to pick it up

"im sorry I didnt mean to I-" I was cut off "no your fine it was my fault I should've been paying attention" "no it was my fault im sorry" "look its fine. let me make it up to you, let me buy you a cup of coffee" he says. "that sounds good" I smile. 

we go to a nearby cafe. we order. "I never got your name" I say. "its Lucas" he says. "im y/n Nice to meet you" I laugh a little. we grab our coffee and take a seat and talk. 

he ask for my number and text me immediately. "I really should get going" I say "it was nice running in to you" he laughs. I smile at him and walk out. I pull out my phone I add his number to my contacts. I go to Brandons text. I was about to respond but just put my phone away instead and make my way home. 

-

I walk up to the house and Eltons car is gone. I unlock the front door and walk in. I go into the bathroom. and turn the water on I wash and then get out, I wrap a towel around me and walk across to my room. I shut the door. I put on a lace floral romper. I brush my hair and dry it. I heard the front door open. I peek out of my room "y/n?" I walk out. "fuck Brandon you scared me what are you doing here?" "I came over to talk to Elton but obviously he isnt here" he complains. "wow am I that bad" I walk back in my room and shut the door behind me. "wait y/n thats not what I meant" he says on the other side of the door. I open the door. "what did you mean Brandon?" I say. "I mean that I dont want Elton to be pissed at me this whole trip" he says. "well Brandon why didnt you text me for 2 days?" I ask. "I thought you were pissed at me" he says. I hug him tightly. it surprised him because he didn't immediately hug back. after a few seconds he wrapped his arms around my neck and hugged me. 

my phone rang. I grab it out of my room "its Elton" I say walking back to Brandon. I answer it and put it on speaker "hello?" I say. "did you see the comments on the new video?" "no why" I ask. me and Brandon walk over to the counter to where Eltons computer is. he opens it and goes to YouTube "we're pulling up now hold on" I say. 

I jump on top of the kitchen counter and sit. "here we go" Brandon says clicking. "what does it say" I ask nervously. 

"where's y/n" "we like y/n" "ill skip that one" Brandons says. I get up and look at the laptop scooting Brandon out the way "we want y/n in the videos" I read. "did you see the way Brandon looked at y/n and how close they were" I look at Brandon. he looks away from me. hmmm...

"can y/n be in the next video?" "that was fucked up to call the cops on Brandon and corey" I laugh. "see y/n they love you" Elton says on the phone. "where even are you" I ask. "I had to go pick up some merch and make sure everything was set for us to leave tonight" he says.

I close the computer and hop back on the counter. "alright ill see you later then" I say and hangup. Brandon walks infront of me. "so were good right. you dont hate me?" he ask. "no Brandon I could never hate you" I laugh. "so you know what that means right?' he ask. I look at him confused. "you have to go with us" he says. I laugh "yea right" I say. "come on y/n it'll be fun" he says. he stands in-between my legs and I look him in the eyes "you'll get to see me everyday" he says. "oh yay" I say sarcastically. he laughs. he pulls my waist closer to him and hugs me. he lets go and looks me in the eyes "I wont let anything happen to you" he says softly. "promise?" I say. "promise" he says giving me his pinky I lock mine with his. he kisses my hand and I kiss his.