London

It had been a year since the attack at New York and Stiles was still no where closer to finding this Kamar-Taj place, he kind of wished he had asked directions from the Skinwalkers.

Stiles jumped into the abandoned ware house, took out the scepter and slammed it into the concrete floor, and it stayed there glowing brightly.

Stiles pulled on his hood and took off running out of the ware house, giving the scepter one last look before heading to the nearest telephone booth.

Stiles put a coin in the slot and put in the number.

"Hello?" Maria Hills voice said coming over the phone.

"Loki's scepter is in London, use your satellite to trace the energy signal coming from it," Stiles said before hanging up and walking off.

Thirty minutes later Stiles stood at the top of a building looking at the ware house as armored vehicles came rolling in with the SHIELD logo on them.

Stiles smiled as he jumped off the building and took off running once again.

Time Skip

Three months.  Three months since he gave up the scepter and still he couldn't find Kamar-Taj.

Stiles grunted as he did his three hundredth pull up.

He had changed in the year and two months since New York, his hair has started growing out, he was anything but the skinny guy with a buzz cut from high school

He kept contact with a few of the other Avengers like Bruce, Nat, and Clint but the others not so much.

Stiles dropped to the ground and used the hem of his shirt to wipe the sweat off his brow.  He also got the occasional vision but nothing that important.

Stiles took a deep breath settling on a mat that he had laced, a few months ago he found out that he could induce himself in visions through meditation and a bit of something extra.

Stiles took the bit of wolfsbane and bit off the edge of the root, and he let out a disgusted grunt as the acid tasting flavor filled his mouth.

Stiles closed his eyes, as his mind started to drift off into a never ending void.

"Alright universe. What do you got for me today?" Stiles said more bored than excited.

This time it was different instead of just random stuff filling his vision he got an address by the thames river.

Stiles soon shot awake gasping for breath, one of the effects of having wolfsbane in his system when he came out of a vision was that he was really weak for a while.

Stiles grunted as he picked himself up from the mat leaning on the wall for support, only to fall back to the ground. Stiles writhed in pain feeling the wolfsbane still work through his system, it felt like acid was being injected directly into his veins.