Wedding

Wanda breathed deeply, looking over the city of Wakanda, trying to get over her nervousness.

"We don't have to do this," Stiles said,"We can always wait, if you want?"

"No," Wanda said immediately,"It's just... This is our wedding and neither one of us has any family to be here with us."

Stiles put a hand on her cheek, brushing a strand of red hair behind her ear,"You, Wanda Maximoff, are my family. There's no one else I'd rather have meet me at the end of the aisle."

Wanda smiled and leaned up for a kiss, but Stiles backed away smirking,"The next time I kiss you I want you to be my wife."

Wanda smiled as Stiles walked out of the room.

Time Skip

Everyone gathered at the top of one of the many skyscrapers in the city. Different kinds of flowers decorating the roof, T'Challa at the end of the aisle would be the one marrying them, another one of the perks of being king.

The Jabari were there surprisingly, none of them having been to a wedding in the city.

Wanda was in the royal ship where she would fly to the top and walk onto the roof.

Stiles was nowhere to be found, but he told T'Challa his plan for Wanda so he wouldn't send anyone to go looking for him.

As the ship flew up to the edge of the building, it turned the doors opening and Wanda stepped down the stairs, looking magnificent.

She wasn't wearing a traditional wedding dress, instead it was a simple white dress similar to what the other Wakandans were wearing, African patterns decorating the sleeves and chest parts.

Wanda's breath caught when she didn't see Stiles at the altar, wondering where he could be.

Then a hand pressed to her back and she saw Stiles standing next to her, wearing almost the exact same thing but black.

"You didn't think I would let you walk down the aisle alone, did you?" He whispered to her.

Wanda smiled, hooking her arm around Stiles' as they both walked down the aisle.

As they walked, Stiles looked around and it seemed like they were in slow motion, on the right side he smiled at Pietro who was standing next to Bast.

Pietro looked at Bast and their hands intertwined, making Bast smile for the first time Stiles had ever seen.

When they finally reached the altar they turned to face each other, they're hands joined together.

T'Challa smiled at them both, but their gazes were only locked on each other,"Among the many powers, and authorities a king has. In my opinion, there is none greater than the one to join two people together. I stand here, between you both not as a king but as a friend. It is an honor to stand here today, and I am honored to be chosen for this role."

Stiles rubbed his thumb along the back of her hand.

"You both have been through many trials that have tested your love for each other," T'Challa continued,"But you always found each other in the end. If you have prepared vows, now would be the time to say them."

Stiles' smile widened as he started his vow,"Wanda, we have been through a lot together. We both lost people, we both sacrificed a lot for each other. And I would do it a million times over if it meant that we would both stand here, in this country, at this altar, with a guy that dresses as a cat in his spare time," He said, earning a laugh from the masses, and a tear of happiness slipped down Wanda's cheek,"The love that I feel for you, cannot be put into words. You are already my family, and if that family happens to grow, I will be more than a husband, I will also be a father. And there is no one else I'd rather take that leap with."

Wanda smiled as she started speaking,"Stiles, today, I am going to marry you. You have helped me in so many ways, when I was in a dark place you helped me see the light, you are my light. You are my best friend, you are the man I love, and I am happy and excited to be your wife."

T'Challa smiled at them both,"In the light of Bast, I now bond you together for eternity. It may not be our tradition but you may kiss..." T'Challa trailed off when Wanda and Stiles both lunged forward and started kissing.  In the back of his mind Stiles remembered the vision he had years ago.  'You took everything from the man I love.'