New Recruits

Stiles dragged the large shipping container across the grassy plane, his muscles strained as he continued to pull.

Several Wakandan's gathered around him, and with a final grunt he managed to push it towards them.

"What is this?" A man asked a hand on his sword.

"I salvaged what I could from Sokovia," Stiles said,"This is the vibranium that Ulysess Klaue stole from you all those years ago. It belongs back with its people."

One of the guards eyes flicked between the container and Stiles, and he muttered something to one of the other guards, and he opened the container to reveal what was left of the vibranium spire and Ultron's half melted vibranium body.

The guards looked back to Stiles in surprise.

"Who are you?" They asked in Xhosa.

"Mieczysław Stilinski, son of tesseract, emissary of Bast!" Stiles roared in the same language, flashing his eyes at them and all of them backed up a step, if he didn't reply boldly then in their tradition it meant that you didn't know who you are, and that meant you were lost.

"'Bast'?" King T'Chaka asked as he approached the werefox with his son close behind.

Stiles went down on a knee before the king,"Yes, King T'Chaka. Bast asked me to deliver the vibranium back to you."

"How are we to believe you?" T'Chaka asked.

Stiles pulled out his sword, and fire sparked along the edges of it, making everyone step back.

"Do you know what this is?" Stiles asked.

"Impossible," T'Chaka said, eyes wide.

"A combination of foxfire in its purest form, and the very fire that Bast used to make the heart shaped herb," Stiles told them, putting out the fire and sliding it back into its sheath,"You can relax, I'm not here to interrupt the natural order of things, I'm just came at Bast's request. And I will come back if she asks me to," Stiles said before turning on his heel and leaving.

Time Skip

Wanda sat on her new bed watching the sitcom.

"Stiles?" She said knowing the werefox was just outside the door.

Stiles walked in while wincing, knowing that he might be in trouble,"Sorry, I didn't mean intrude."

"You don't?"

"Okay, okay. Yeah, I did mean to come here, I just didn't intend to get caught," Stiles said, while rubbing the back of his head nervously.

"And now?"

Stiles was silent for a moment,"Do you mind if I sit?" He asked while gesturing to the empty space next to her.

Wanda shook her head, and Stiles sat down next to her.

"Sitcoms huh?" Stiles asked,"I'm a pretty big fan myself. Andy Griffith, Friends, Brady bunch, Everybody loves Raymond, Home Improvement, Last Man Standing. I used to watch them all the time with my Dad and Mom."

"What were their names?" Wanda asked.

"Noah and Carol," Stiles said, he let out a chuckle at the memory,"My Mom liked Friends the most, she thought I would be a real version of Joey Tribiani."

Wanda also had a small laugh, but not a big one.

"I'm so tired," Wanda said after a moment,"It's... It's like a wave, washing over me, again and again. It knocks me down when I try to get back up... It's gonna drown me"

"You know I've experienced loss," Stiles told her and she nodded,"In all the time of that grief, of that pain. I found out that grief is just love persevering, you mourn for something because you love it."

Wanda remained silent.

Stiles chuckled as he watched the T.V.

Wanda still looking at Stiles let out a small smile, Stiles turned to look at her.

Both of them leaned forward and their lips met in a soft kiss.

When they separated, their foreheads still touched and their eyes remained closed.

"You are a remarkable kisser," Stiles said after a moment.

Wanda's lips raised in a small smile, and they sat there foreheads against each other for what felt like ten minutes.

Stiles' phone buzzed and he looked down at it,"I uh, I got to go," Stiles said,"Are you gonna be okay?"

Wanda thought for a moment, before nodding, and Stiles left.

Time Skip

Thor left to go look for more infinity stones, Stark left because of his billionaire responsibilities. Stiles remained, Wanda was also staying at the compound with the others. And Banner still hasn't been found yet.

Stiles walked up to Nat who just stood in the hall, staring at the wall.

"Are you gonna keep staring at the wall, or are we gonna go to work?" Stiles asked while smirking.

"I thought you and Wanda were still gazing into each other's eyes," Nat retorted.

"I wish I was, I mean I really really wish I was..." Stiles said, and Nat raised an eyebrow,"Shut up."

"What's going on?" Cap asked, walking towards them.

"I think someone's love life is about to improve," Nat said smiling,"About time someone around here got some action."

"At least I'm not a hundred year old virgin," Stiles muttered to her, while giving Cap a pointed look, but he didn't seem to notice.

Nat laughed in response,"How do we look?" She asked after recovering from her laughing.

"Well, we're not the twenty seven yankees," Cap said.

"We got some hitters," Stiles said looking at the tablet.

"They're good, not a pack though," Nat said, and Stiles smiled in response.

"Let's beat them into shape," Stiles said.

They walked through a set of double doors, to see War-Machine, Falcon, Vision, and finally Wanda descending from the sky.

"So are they going to be our aerial squad?" Stiles asked Nat quietly noticing how all of them could fly.

Nat shrugged.

"Avengers..." Cap started.

Stiles and Wanda's eyes met and both of their smiles grew.

Cap opened his mouth to continue.

(A/N)Sorry it's so short, Civil War coming up next.  What do you think will happen.