Break Out

Stiles' breathing could be seen in his negative fifteen degree cell, he was strapped down tightly to his metal chair with titanium cuffs about three inches thick.

The only source of warmth he got was the heated IV that was injecting him with wolfsbane.

Stiles closed his eyes as he continued to breathe heavily, the wolfsbane feeling acid slowly eating away at his insides.

He felt like he was about to throw up, but they haven't given him anything to chuck up.

Stiles tried to move his hands but the cuffs were too strong against Stiles' already weakened state.

Wanda wasn't that much better, she wore a straight jacket, and a shock caller that would hurt her if she even conjured up the smallest spark of power.

Stiles and Wanda's cells were next to each other, that was the one way Stiles would go willingly, that they could still be close to each other.

"Hey, asshole," Stiles said to Tony as he stopped in front of the frost covered glass door of his cell.

"Hey, Stiles," Tony said, leaning his good shoulder against the glass.

"Bring any other old high school buddy's for me to kill?" Stiles asked sarcastically, while his teeth chattered.

"I didn't expect it to go down like that," Stark replied.

"But it did," Stiles snarled,"You're the one that brought him in, and now he's dead."

"We could play the blame game all day," Stark said,"If you hadn't broken the law then none of you would be here."

Stiles shot up, he strained against the cuffs holding him down,"Say that again and you'll need more than these cuffs and wolfsbane to keep me from getting to you."

Stark sighed disappointed and he turned away but he stopped for a moment,"I understand why you did it. He was attacking Wanda and you defended her. So in a way, it's McCall's fault."

Stark walked away after that.

Time Skip

Time started to blur the longer they were there.

The cell had slightly warmed, now only negative five degrees.

Stiles closed his eyes, and he was pulled away from this world and into another.

Stiles looked around him in awe, he had never been to this part of the Other side before.

His hand trailed along the golden corridor taking in the paintings of battles, wars, and fallen heroes.

"Welcome to Valhalla, emissary," a woman's voice said and he looked forward and saw a woman in a blue dress and silver armor.

Stiles' eyes wandered to the roaring bonfire she stood by and he felt the warmth coming from it.

Stiles immediately went to the fire holding his hands out to it feeling his cold hands start to tingle from the sudden rush of warmth.

"Uhh... hi," Stiles said finally to the woman,"And you are?"

"I am Frigga," She replied,"Thor's mother."

"Nice to meet you," Stiles said politely,"What am I doing here exactly?"

"We thought you could use a break from the cold," Frigga said.

"Thanks," Stiles said, rubbing his hands together for more warmth.

"Here, eat," Frigga said, and she conjured up a bowl of soup out of nowhere.

Stiles immediately grabbed the bowl and forced it down his throat.