The Omega

Stiles and Wanda made out at the coffee shop in Nigeria.  Because according to Widow romantic affection in public makes people look away, but both of them liked it, very very much.

"All right what do you see?" Steve asked through the comms.

Wanda looked away for a moment, and Stiles continued to make a trail of kisses on her neck,"Standard beat cops," She said while suppressing a moan,"Small station, quiet street. It's a good target."

"Wow, Stiles you are really putting your back into it," Nat commented from a few tables away.

"Well, you know it's for the good of the mission," Stiles mumbled against Wanda's neck sending vibrations through it, making Wanda giggle.

"Can we please focus here?" Cap said.

"Of course sergeant virgin," Stiles said, leaning back a little bit, but his arm was still around Wanda and she leaned her head against his shoulder.

"There's an ATM on the corner, which means?" Cap said, ignoring Stiles' comment.

"Cameras," Wanda said, keeping her head down.

"Mmhmm," Stiles agreed, his lips brushing against Wanda's ear, making her shiver.

"Both cross streets are one-way. So, compromised escape routes," Steve said,"Means our guy doesn't care about being seen. He isn't afraid to make a mess on the way out. You see that Range Rover halfway up the block?"

"Now, I do," Wanda said, a bit distracted by Stiles' kisses,"The red one? It's cute."

"It's also bullet proof, which means private security, which means more guns, which means more headaches for somebody. Probably us," Nat said.

"You guys know I can move things with my mind right?" Wanda asked, placing a kiss on Stiles' cheek.

"Yes, and I find that incredibly attractive," Stiles murmured quietly, so only Wanda would hear.

"Looking over your shoulder needs to become a second nature," Nat said, and Stiles responded looking over his shoulder at her and flipping her off.

"Anybody ever tell you you're a little paranoid?" Sam asked on the comms, and Stiles looked up and spotted him on top of one of the buildings.

"Not to my face. Why? Did you hear something," Nat asked.

"Eyes on target, folks," Steve told them,"This is the best lead we've had on Rumlow in six months. I don't want to lose him."

"Captain America, you are in desperate need of a girlfriend," Stiles said, while tangling his hand in Wanda's brown hair,"And doesn't he hate you guys or something. You dropped a building on him, right?"

There were indistinct shouts and horns honking down the street.

"Sam, you see that garbage truck?" Cap asked,"Tag it. And Stiles, what can you tell about the driver?"

Stiles focused his hearing and smell, he blocked out all of the excess noise, and he could hear the drivers heart beating rapidly, with the smell of adrenaline along with something else, gunpowder.

"The truck is loaded to max weight," Sam said.

"And the drivers armed," Stiles added,"Rapid heartbeat and adrenaline, put them together and you get--"

"Danger," Wanda finished.

Stiles nodded and both of them stood up.

"It's a battering ram," Steve said,"Go now!"

"What?" Nat said, confused.

"He's not hitting the police," Steve said.

Fire crackled in his veins as Stiles and Wanda weaved through the crowd and as soon as there was enough space he took running, eyes glowing.