Battle Of Wakanda

M'Baku stares down from his throne as Shuri, Nakia, Ramonda, and Ross approach him, all of them had blankets wrapped around them. The leader of the Jabari glowers at Ross for a moment, making him tense.

M'Baku looks back to Ramonda.

"My son," She said, trying not to choke on the words,"Was murdered in ritual combat."

"Were the odds fair?" M'Baku asked.

"Yes, but--" Nakia started.

"So it was less murdered than a defeat," M'Baku said.

That comment bothered Shuri,"Do not rub our noses in it--"

"Silence! I make the pronouncements here, girl," M'Baku said rudely.

"Look, uh, your highness, the new king is--" Ross started.

M'Baku started barking, drowning out Ross' words, and the other Jabari joined in.

"You cannot talk!" M'Baku yelled at him,"One more word and I will feed you to my children."

Ross paled, absolutely petrified.

"I am kidding, we are vegetarians," M'Baku said with a bit of humor.

Romanda kneeled on the ground, and pulled out the heart shaped herb,"Great Gorilla M'Baku. This is why we are here. To offer this to you. An outsider sits on our throne. Only you can help us stop him."

M'Baku is taken off guard by the offer, and he considers it, but...

"Come with me," M'Baku said.

Confused, they follow him to a hut outside where several Jabari healers are rushing about.

Nakia gasped,"Impossible."

In the middle of the hut, in the snow was T'Challa unconscious, and Stiles above him with his claws on his temples, pushing his golden fire into him. T'Challa glowed from the inside as Stiles' fire continued to pulse throughout the king's body.

Stiles breathed heavily, he was drenched in sweat despite the snow, his eyes glowing a dim gold.

"Is he breathing?" Nakia asked.

"He is in a coma, barely clinging to life," M'Baku said,"The supposed emissary of Bast found him at the river border and brought him to me."

"Why do you have him in the snow? What is he doing?" Shuri asked.

Shuri went to shove Stiles away, but the guards blocked her.

"They are the only thing that is keeping him from joining the ancestors," M'Baku said,"The fox is spending all of his energy just to keep his heart beating. He is too weak to even speak, which I count as a blessing."

Slowly and shakily, keeping all of his fingers on T'Challa's head, Stiles' middle finger slowly rose and he flipped off M'Baku. And the Great Gorilla couldn't help but let out a laugh.

"We need to get him to my lab!" Shuri shouted,"I can heal him there."

"Take him," M'Baku said,"He'll be dead in seconds."

"Nakia, the herb," Ramonda said, Nakia pulled it out, and was about to place it in the bowl but Stiles shook his head.

Very slowly, black blood dripping down his nose, Stiles lifted his left hand and held it out, keeping his right on T'Challa

Nakia hesitated for a moment, before handing it to Stiles. Immediately the heart shaped herb glowed a brighter purple.

Stiles closed his eyes as he put the last bit of fire into the herb giving it more power. Stiles squeezed the herb above T'Challa's open mouth and the purple liquid glided down his throat, the others started to pray in Xhosa.