Decision

Here is the canon "typical" appearance for the Wattwings!

⚡ Wattwings look most like the Rainwings from Pyrrhia. They have the same thin, wiry snout, thick+leathery underbelly, and general scale patterns. Most of their scales are circle-shaped; they have sharp triangle-shaped scales between those scales and their spine; upside-down teardrop scales layered between their underbelly and their main scales; diamond-shaped scales on their legs; and teardrop scales on the middle of the body on a line going down it.

⚡ The scales on Wattwings are iridescent when the Sun is out though "normal" during precipitation or other weather events

⚡ Speaking of scales, Wattwings are usually colors from the skies and storms (such as white, all shades of grey, and light blue) with accents of bright yellow and orange and sometimes feature black, purple, and electric blue on their scales. Their eye color is very bright and their wings are generally muted colors, often featuring a similar color to their eyes. Their claws are metallic-colored, like silver and gold.

⚡ Wattwings' snouts can unhinge to a 90 degree angle, which enhances their static scream ability

⚡ Wattwings have ram-shaped horns and antennae shaped like lightning bolts

⚡ The Wattwings' sclera is black, while their pupils contain the color. Wattwings also have a third eyelid, which is a clear membrane that covers their eyes during precipitation (which the dragons can clearly see through-they function like swim goggles).

⚡ Wattwings' third eye looks like the All-Seeing Egyptian Eye, which is located in the middle of their foreheads. It glows when a storm is coming or near.

⚡ Their underbellies are resistant to rain

⚡ Like Icewings, Wattwings have long and pointy spikes along their backs, though Boltclaws have a 50% chance of having a sail (similar to Leafwings) between their spikes

⚡ The limbs of the Wattwings are generally weaker than every tribe. Their forelegs can barely stand them upright, but they have sort of strong hindlegs.

⚡ The talons of the Wattwings are serrated and sharp (like Icewings) in addition to being a bit longer and thicker than other tribes.

⚡ Each Boltclaw has some metal+metallic texture in their talons (though there is a different amount in each dragon)

⚡ The tail on the Wattwings ends in a whip-thin end (like Icewings) with a stinger that paralyzes those that are pierced by it. The stinger itself is enclosed in two strong curvy scales that look similar to flower petals. When three muscles contract simultaneously, those two scales "unhinge" and the stinger juts forth.

⚡ Wattwings have two pairs (so 4 total) of normal dragon wings. They are thick, strong, broad, wide, sharp, and pointed. In addition, the wings are as large (or maybe a little larger) than the wings of a Skywing.

Thank you to everybody who brainstormed and chipped in with their opinions to decide this!