Enjoying Time Together

*The Next Day*

"Welcome boys!" I call out from behind the counter of the coffee shop where Ashlyn, Karen, Red, and I have held down the fort while the boys were at baseball practice. "Feeling good for tomorrow?"

"We are the best we've ever been!" Stan calls out with a smile. "All we have to do is believe in ourselves, and have the best cheering squad on our side."

"We can safely take care of that second requirement," Wendy looks over at him from her table where she is sitting with Bebe, Krystal, and Nicole. "Which should help with the first."

"Are there any cookies left for us?" Cartman asks.

"On it!" Karen and Ashlyn rush into the back to get the plates full of cookies that I saved for the boys.

"Pasta for dinner, right boys?" Red asks. "All the carbs you can get before the big game."

"Plenty of liquids as well," Kevin nods. "We have to be hydrated."

"And early to bed," Kyle says. "All of us, we have to get up early to head to Denver for the first game in the morning."

"I'll be asleep the entire drive there," Bebe sips her latte.

"You do have to get your beauty sleep," Clyde lovingly teases.

"Thanks for keeping this place under control, Rosa," Tweek smiles as he slides passed me to get to the back for his apron.

"Coming through!" Ashlyn and Karen announce as they return with two big plates of cookies in their hands. "Here are the cookies!"

Tweek chuckles, slipping into the back.

"Has it been busy today?" Craig asks as he steps up to the counter.

"Nothing we couldn't handle," I shrug. "Tweek taught Ash how to make drinks, and she taught Karen, so they've been a great team all day. All I do is take orders and ring people up."

"We took care of any one that wasn't patient," Nicole grins. "You would have been proud of me, Token," she smiles as he steps up to press a kiss to her cheek.

"Is that so?" Token grins.

"Timmy!" Timmy wheels himself over to the table reserved for him with Jimmy close behind.

"Ah, I haven't seen you two in a while," I wave over at the two boys.

"Rosa!" Timmy smiles wider.

"Well, w-w-we are in the dugout d-during the games," Jimmy settles into his seat.

"Wemiss having you in the dugout for practice, Rosa!" Butters smiles as he stepsup to the counter to grab some cookies.

I jump as a pair of arms wrap around my middle, even though I know it is just Kenny. "Hello to you too," I giggle as he places a kiss to my temple.

"You always look so cute in your apron that I can't take it, princess," Kenny tugs me back into his chest. "Granted, you look cute in anything you wear."

I settle into his chest, "How was practice?"

"It was good. I mean, we didn't do a full practice that we normally do, so we aren't tired for tomorrow, but Stan gave a nice speech about everything we've been through, and what this last tournament means for all of us."