An Orange Surprise

*A Day Later*

"Let me make sure I understand," I turn around on the couch to look over at Tweek standing at the entryway with a backpack on and a duffel bag at his feet. "All the guys that are going to be living together are doing a test run at the house you all should be settling on soon, so you're going to be gone for a couple of days."

"That's right," Tweek nods. "We think that we'll be good together, but we want to plan out some things. Not just where we will sleep, or how we will set up the other rooms, but also how we will divide responsibilities like cooking, cleaning, and getting groceries."

"That sounds like a good idea. I hope that it all works out." I frown, "That means you're going to be moving out soon, aren't you?"

"Ah! Don't be sad! We'll still see each other frequently at the coffee shop, and I hope that we will hang out together outside that. You still have held a movie night or game day, so I hope to be invited to those."

"Of course!" I smile. "I wouldn't think about not inviting you. And Craig. And all the others that I have become close with recently. Once all of you get settled in that new house, and before people head off to college, I'll make sure to have a few."

"I look forward to them," he flashes a smile back at me. "You sure you'll be okay alone until Kenny gets home?"

"Don't worry about me," I wave him off. "I have to get used to being home alone at some point, and they do say that there is no better time than the present. He was the one who signed up for the closing time, so there's nothing I can do about it. I promise, I'll be fine. I have a few things to help pass the time."

"I'll see you later then," he picks up his duffel bag, and in the next moment has headed out of the apartment.

I stare at the door for a while, waiting to see if Tweek returns to grab anything he may have forgotten, but after a minute or so, the front door doesn't open again, giving me the all clear to jump off the couch and rush into my bedroom. The few things that I need to do leading up to a plan that began to brew once I knew Tweek was going to be gone for a couple of nights.

First, I clean up the bedroom and bathroom. Some dirty clothes and towels make it into the hamper that I move out to where our laundry machines are, knowing that it will be easier to start them in the morning since we'll be home all day. Then I head to the kitchen to grab the menus of a few of our favorite take-out places in South Park, knowing that we won't be cooking dinner tonight for various reasons. After a quick look around the living room to tidy up and waste a little more time, I head back to the bedroom to put my plan truly into action.

One thing that I have been slowly getting more comfortable with is anything sexual. I never saw myself as a prude, but being with Kenny has opened my eyes to a whole new world in that aspect of relationships. Especially since he's the only one that I have ever been intimate with. Before him, I would get a strawberry red face whenever sexual topics came up, and I was beyond nervous of what my first-time experience would be like. Now, I am better with the simple stuff, but I am pushing the envelope with what I am putting into action. I want to surprise him like he's surprised me.

A small surprise, that is. All my plan entails is a simple black silk camisole that stops about mid-thigh paired with orange panties. Out of the short list concerning the bedroom that Kenny shared, lingerie was the one that hasn't been able to leave my mind. I knew it was also the one that was firmly in my court, so I wanted to figure it out by myself. Now, sitting on the bed in our room, the nerves are starting to flutter around my stomach.