A Hiatus

Hello, everyone. So, I should have made a hiatus post a LONG time ago, but then it didn't feel needed because it didn't seem like anyone was reading. So, what was the point of saying that I was going on a break from this story, for who know how long, if no one really cared. Regardless, I want to say something now because of a resurgence with at least the first two stories in this series. Basically, I still love Rosa and the world that I have created with this universe. I want to at the very least get back to this in order to finish off this story to complete the trilogy. Which is probably why I keep putting off writing for this again because I don't want it to end, though I know I can always write more with these characters.

Anyways, I did have a plan to get back to this, with a chapter a week, this month. Obviously, with the end of the month only a handful of days away, that didn't happen. And now, I kind of have a plan, but it means waiting a little longer. I want to get Queen of the Pirates, my One Piece fanfic that I love so much, to the timeskip. I'm not sure how long that will take (I'm just now at the Sabaody Arc, so still have a little way to go), but I won't abandon this book to never get finished. After that, I will come back to this, and that is a promise.