Fourth of July

*The Next Day*

"Hello everyone!" I smile, waving my fingers at the camera. "We thought that it would be a fun idea to bring you into the kitchen while we made treats for a July Fourth party. Since we had enough cameras, we have one on me at the kitchen counters doing the main pouring into molds or scooping out cookies, then one back on the dining table for decorations, which Ash and Karen are in charge of, and then one more on the spare table where Red and Tweek are mixing all the batter together. Not on camera is my lovely boyfriend and main chat moderator, Kenny at the bar area of the counter. He is keeping a close eye on the chat."

"Even when Rosa eventually goes over to give him kisses throughout the day," Red teases.

You might see my hands and arms come into frame to pull her over to me in order for a kiss," Kenny chuckles. "She's wearing a super cute apron with cats on it. I'm out-of-my-mind in love with her right now."

"Remember, all these aprons were made by Karen and me, and you can have one of your own if you'd like," Ash starts showing off her apron to the camera. "You can even personalize your apron if you'd like."

"We didn't plan to have this be a way to really show off the aprons, but I'm glad that we could," Karen giggles. "We want to become pros on the sewing machine, so the more we make, the better."

"Okay, we've got a question, well, a lot of people asking the same question," Kenny speaks up. "What are we baking today?"

"Give them the rundown, Tweek!" I start prepping the muffin tins with paper liners adorned with colorful fireworks.

"Ah!" Tweek blurts out. "Okay, well, there's a handful of different things. We're the ones in charge of the sweets, and we have to make a lot. A batch of vanilla cupcakes, and then a batch of chocolate cupcakes, both with buttercream frosting. Then a batch of chocolate chip cookies, snickerdoodles, and Fourth of July theme shaped sugar cookies to be decorated. Nothing too difficult for an afternoon."

"We can do difficult, though. I've been branching out with what I bake at the coffee shop where we all work."

"Kenny's also a really good cook," Karen says. "He would have to make meals for us a lot over the years, so he's had a lot of practice to get good at it."

"He is really good," Tweek adds. "I'll miss the breakfasts the most when I move out."

"A couple that cooks together stays together, or something like that," Red giggles.

"A couple that talks everything out stays together," I smile, looking over at Kenny who is already looking at me. "As much as I love you checking me out, Ken, you have a chat to watch."

"Huh?" he lazily smiles before my words register in his mind. "Oh, yes, yes, sorry," he chuckles, looking back down at the two laptops that contain the stream on one and the chat on the other. "I don't usually have this problem, since I can't see your face in the office."

"He's such a lover boy," Ashlyn teases before her and Karen burst into giggles.

"Only for my sweetheart," he glances up at me. "Okay chat, if you have anything that you would like to ask the bakers, starting asking them, and I will relay the ones I think are the most interesting back to them."

"Before we get to answering questions, I do have to say that Kenny and I got two new cats, who are sleeping in our bedroom during this because we just got them yesterday, and they have barely adjusted to that room," I say. "Their names are Cesar and Cleo, and I'm already in love with both of them. Once they are more comfortable, they will for sure be appearing on streams."