Gone?

Jaems doesn't remember falling asleep. He just remembers waking up and then hitting Sirius in the face.

After Sirius stopped screaming (He was being overdramatic, as usual), Jaems realized he wasnt underneath the tree. "Where am i?" Is all he managed to get out. It came out as a mumble, but it seems that the people around him understood.

 "You're in your dorm room, idiot." A voice said from a distance. It was presumably Lily Evans, because she looked as annoyed as she sounded. "You passed out in the courtyard. You're lucky we found you first."

 Jaems knew what she meant. "I don't remember being tired." His voice felt a bit stronger. Sirius shrugged. "I don't remember a lot of things, yet they still happen." 

 "Well that's because you're drunk when they happen, asshole." Sirius turned from Jaems, their brows furrowed. Before he had time to feel guilty about what he just said to Sirius, Lily spoke again.

 "Anyway, we just wanted to make sure you were alright. Get up and get dinner." 

 "Fine. I'll be there soon." Jaems waved them off, finding that only Lily and Sirius were in the room with him. After that, he was alone. But he really hoped he wasn't. He dug into his pocket, looking for his juul. His ju-ju. Wasn't there. He searched the other pocket but he got the same results.

Now he was truly panicked. He nearly cried. 

Crying won't do anything to find Ju-ju. He told himself, swinging his legs off the bed. Jaems carefully searched the dorm room, under beds, in Sirius' bed (Because he was a little shit), but was no closer to finding his juul.

He dashed out of the dorm, dinner no longer an issue. He got to the portrait hole, then quickly climbed out. Where was he sitting before he passed out? Jaems couldn't remember. He really, really, really wanted to though.

His mind brought the memory of Lily saying he was found in the courtyard. With no other options, he went to search there. Jaems searched every blade of grass, under every rock, in every tree. It was nearly sunset when he was done. And there was still no sign of his juul.

Now Jaems was considering the worse. What if his Ju-ju was gone? He quickly shooed off that thought. He went back inside and wandered the halls for a bit. 

Maybe, just maybe, it might give him a clue. But he had no such luck. In fact, he felt even more confused. He felt lost. He felt hopeless.

His juul was gone, and he couldn't find it. He crumpled up in an empty class room and closed his eyes, trying to pretend it never happened. But he couldn't. 

Because his Ju-ju was gone, and someone was going to pay.

A/N: jaems revenge arc 😳??