Memory Wolf.

Jeams was in a bad mood when he went to the dining hall for dinner later that evening. Remus could tell, he stopped ruffling up his hair every two fucking seconds. So he sent Lily a quick text.

lily/ sassy/ bad girl/ ###/ half angel/ half de mon

lily

ginger

ed sheeran

l: ugh what

l: is this about your relationship with sirius again

no

it's about jaems

l: couldn't get the star, so you got the best-friend/brotherly figure instead? what a player. remus the player. 

shut up

he lost his juul and he's moping

l: i noticed

can you cheer him up or something???

l: aren't you his friend or something

l: get sirius to do it

he's made at sirius

said they 'took moony away from me in my time of need'

l: what the fuck do you want me to do then

idk

i just kind of forgot you guys broke up

l: how the fuck do you forget something like that

l: istg sirius is running of on you he's a bad influence. riding that motorcycle and all

in more ways than one

I: ?

never mind

l: back to the subject at hand

l: HOW did you forget that me and jaemes aren't dating anymore

uh

The full moon is tomorrow

l: no it's not it's next week

l: how do you forget that you're literally a werewolf. ACTUALLY never mind that's a rhetorical question

l: dumbass. we'll talk when we do our prefect rounds.

wow you're so rude </3

l: eat your food or i'll force feed it to you.

m-mommy 😳

l: i'm blocking you

no wair dofnt

message can't be sent: either you have blocked this person or they have blocked you

LIUFYF

Okay. The text wasn't 'quick' and she did end up blocking him in the end, but at least Remus remembers what he was forgetting. Dinner had already ended, and it was a few minutes until his rounds.

Weird. How'd he forget that in the first place? It feels as though there are pieces of his memory that...don't exist. He tries to search deep into his mind to find them out just draw a blank. How can you look for something you don't know what to look for?

It's like he's in his head, reaching out his hand like a toddler and making grabby hands at whatever he can find. Somehow he only remembers holding a small but skinny thing in his hand. The details are blank and he only remembers holding it. He doesn't remember what he did with it.

Suddenly he sees someone with a black cloak dressed around them. How could someone like that get into Hogwarts grounds? He had to follow this person.

So he did that. He followed them silently through the corridors. Until they turned around, holding -- something.

The face seemed familiar until it didn't. Who was he? Who am I? Who am I? Who am I? Who am I?

The only thing he could hear was the dual sound of the Black siblings saying "Remus!" He didn't know why he heard them.

Sirius.

?

The world feels blank. Where am I? Where is Remus? He has passed out. Why? Why? Why? Why?

Because he already knows. He knows too much.

But why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why?

I told you, Sirius, Regulus. He knows too much. It's time to come home.

?

Remus wakes up feeling strange. His head feels fuzzy again. And he can't remember anything. Nothing. What did he do yesterday? Why does he feel upset?

A sudden hug takes him out of his mind and into the real world. A bushel of red hair fly into his face. "Remus!" It calls out. Oh. Lily. "I was so worried about you! I saw you passed out outside the Prefects meeting room. What happened?"

 Huh? What?

"I was?"

 Lily looked confused. "Can't you remember..?" Her question was immediately when she saw the confused expression on Remus' face. She bit her lip and looked back. There was suddenly a whole group of people there, all his friends. Jaems, Jiya, Marlene, Mary, Dorcas...Where's Regulus? Where's --?

 "Where's Sirius?"

 Remus felt sick when he heard Jaems respond with, "Who's that?" He almost puked.

 "This isn't a joke, Jaems. I'm s -- Where are they? Where's Regulus --"

 "Who's that?" Remus felt so strange. He could tell Jaems was being serious. But then who was he talking about?

 "You're right. Sorry, guess I must've had a strange dream."

A/N: just updated for the first time in like two months, feeling good. hope you like this, sorry if i caught you off guard with the chapter lmao. anyways go follow my tik tok tonksmybeloved i shit post there