Walburga is at it again. (Being a shitty excuse mother.)

Okay so this chapter is darker than usual because Walburga is in it so you know what this is going to be. Another kidnapping in this universe! This was supposed to be a funny little shit - post work at first so yeah..Also i'm currently writing this on a 5 year old kindle. That's not relevant I just thought it was funny.

...

Sirius looked up towards the ceiling of the oh-so familiar house. They were still being dragged somewhere he couldn't figure out, along with his brother Regulus.

 "Walburga, where are you taking us?" They said as the nails dug deeper into his skin. Regulus nodded. The woman did not reply. She instead squeezed harder, probably breaking the skin on their wrist. 

If Sirius hasn't known better, they'd think Walburga would just escort them nicely into their rooms and pretend nothing has happened in the last few months. He knew what was going to happen, and so did Regulus. They both knew what really happened to the juul but now it was already too late.

But why'd she have to bring Remus into this?

They knew exactly why the moment the question popped into his head. Maximum pain.

They knew why she was doing this. Both of them did. It was a diversion, to somehow find a way to take them admist the chaos of their friend group. She was trying to leave a mark on them while also taking something core. She wanted them to suffer for taking her heirs away.

Sirius looked towards Regulus as if to say I'm sorry, but Regulus wasn't looking at him. Probably because he was terrified.

Sirius bit their lip. It was stupid to think this would last forever. Having fun with friends and living with James was just another phase. Mother would snap them out of it for sure. He bit harder and tasted blood. 

After what seemed what was like forever but was actually 3 minutes, they finally arrived. The basement of the prestigious house of Black. Hurray. Sirius knew that Walburga probably had a lot in store for the Black Siblings if she brought had them down here.

And her first pray, as usual, was Sirius. 

Walburga shoved her wand in their face. "Okay, boy --" " I'm not --" Sirius tried to interrupt her, but instead was silenced with Walburgas speciality. Crucio.

 "Quiet! As I was trying to say, this is a sign that your game of make believe is over. I've done my best of removing the memory of you both out of everyone's mind."

Regulus kicked her in the shin. "That's impossible. You're an idiot." He was right: there were several possible methods of removing memory with a quick memory erasing spell, but those took time. It was hard enough already to remove someone from the mind of one person completely, never mind a whole school + teachers and the headmaster.

The bitch didn't seem to have this track of thinking. She instead held Regulus by the chin and tilted his face up. "You used to be obedient. Your brother's such a bad influence on you." He shook her off of him. "They're not my brother," he kicked her again, ", and it's called growing up, you banshee."

 "My, my. Seems you have a lot to learn."

 Remus was confused. His phone had a contact under the name of padfoot/ smokes/ cool/ edgy/ wolf demon/ DON'T TOUCH MY TAIL. He doesn't remember putting it there. As he scrolled through the messages, he came to the conclusion that his relationship with this person was...odd, to say the least. He couldn't figure out if it was romantic or just walking the line between platonic and romantic. A lot of them were weirdly sexual too.

Sirius, a text says, you're an idiot. A hot one, but still.

Sirius/ Padfoot was hot and an idiot. Sounds a lot like James. Wait, no, stop that, James isn't hot.

He sends a text to the contact that says Who are you? Remus hears a buzz on the empty bed that was in their down room for some reason. He goes to investigate and finds a -- who would've guessed it? -- a phone.

Weird. The person who left this here didn't have a password for it. 

Remus looked through the odd phone and started to remember some things, bit by bit.