[2kim] your cheeks are mine

"AAHHHHH"

Minju side-eyes the older girl on the end of the other side and averts her gaze almost immediately when she sees Eunbi kissing the said girl's cheek. She tries her best to ignore the slight pain inside her heart and lets out a laugh, covering her true emotion. She then approaches the camera and erases away the smile right after that.

"I just get punished, right?"

Minju can feel fire starting to ignite inside her heart at how Chaewon talks casually like nothing happened. Is she the only one who is affected by their fight right now?

"What?"

Minju wants to escape from the room really bad, but the Vlive is still ongoing, and she didn't want WIZ*ONE to worry about her sudden leave, so she decides to play along for a while.

"I just got punished."

Minju can feel the stare Chaewon giving her but she ain't letting this go anymore. Instead of responding to the older, she read the comment she saw loudly, trying to change the topic. "Give your face a Fiesta? How do we do this? This sounds fun." Minju hears how Chaewon laughs and she is going to lie if it didn't melt her heart even a little bit.

"Please do it passionately." And with Eunbi as the cue, Chaewon moves her face muscles passionately, hoping that Minju will laugh again. But Minju is still mad so she moves out of the camera, not giving even a glance at what Chaewon is doing. As soon as Eunbi stops singing, Minju gets into the camera view again. "It's cute." She says monotonously. She notices the slight glance Chaewon gave to her but she ignores it again.

She suddenly remembers that she said she was going to practice later. It's still a little bit early than her usual time but she doesn't want to be here anymore.

"Ahh, I think I have to go to the practice room right now." Minju immediately looks around to pick her things and stands up.

"Minju wants to go to practice so suddenly." Eunbi comments but Minju denies it immediately. "No, since it's nearly 11 o'clock, I'm going to practice room, unnie." Eunbi just waves her hand to Minju, bidding her goodbye. "Goodbye unnie." She is a little bit hesitant though. "Sho-should I go?" but she continues walking out of the room.

As soon as she enters her room, she sits down on her chair, trying to throw away the anger from earlier. She has been mad at the older for almost a week now and what happened earlier really infuriates her. The older woman is spending lesser time with her recently. Well, she is happy that Chaewon has started to warm up to other members like how she is with Minju but Minju can't help but feel mad that Chaewon easily rejected her when she asked if Chaewon if she wants to accompany her during her night stroll again. Chaewon has rejected her twice and Minju didn't take that well. Chaewon is her one and only night stroll mate but she guesses Chaewon didn't take that as something special unlike her.

She stands up again before a soft knock can be heard from her door. Having no clue who is that at all, Minju lets that person in. "Come in." And she regrets it. "Min..." Minju didn't want to waste her energy fighting with Chaewon so she excuses herself. "I'll be home late, don't wait for me." Minju takes her bag and walks passes the shorter girl and heads straight to the front door. She hears Chaewon calling her name but she chooses to ignore the older. As soon as she locks the door, she walks to the lifts, heading toward the practice room.