[YenYul] Glasses

yena's p.o.v

I'm walking to the janitor room at the end of the corridor, trying to clear up my mind about the re-evaluation earlier in the morning. I went down from Grade A to Grade B. I give up already because, during the re-evaluation, I forgot all the Japanese lyrics. I've expected this but it still hurts... 

As soon as I arrived at the janitor room, I abruptly stop because I hear someone's crying inside the room. Is it the ghost the trainees talked about last night? I gotta admit that I'm a scaredy-cat but I'm too curious so I walk slowly to the door and take a peek.

It's Jo Yuri, my idol. Why is she crying? 

Ahh, she got an F for the re-evaluation. 

I don't know why but my heart hurt when I see her in this condition. I take a deep breath...

"Yuri?", I called her. She lifts up her head and makes eye contact with me.

Damn it! Her eyes, ears and her lips are all red. She must have been crying for a while.

"U-unnie~", she stuttered before she continues crying. I quickly go to her and give her a tight hug. "I'm here, Yuri. Just let all of the burdens.", I pat her back slowly.

after a few minutes

"Yena unnie..", I break the hug and look at her, giving all my attention to her. 

"Thank you...", she smiles weakly. But then she continues her words, "Unnie, I heard you got a B for your re-evaluation", I snapped out because of her question. "Yeah...", my tears start falling like a waterfall after that.

yuri's p.o.v

"ahh, unnie mianhae~ I shouldn't say that in the first place.", I hugged Yena unnie. "I'm disappointed with myself, Yuri...", she shoves in her face into my embrace. I pat her back too. Yena unnie suddenly breaks the hug and says, "Ahh, I shouldn't cry. I'm the happy virus.", she chuckles while scrunching her nose. "Yuri...", Yena unnie suddenly stare at me deeply, emotionless before she cracks into laughs. 

yena's p.o.v

I call out her name and examine her face. Her eyes are all swollen, her nose is red as a clown, her dried tears are all over her face. "pftt, HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA", I can't hold it back anymore.

"Unnie~ Why are you laughing?!", she looks confused. I take out a lensless spectacle and hold it out, "Take this, Yuri~ Your eyes looked like it being punch by a bully AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA", I cracked out again. She takes the spectacle and wears it before she gives me her honey punch. I stare at her face.

she looks so damn attractive wearing that spectacle, I should give it to her as my present

"Yuri, just take that spectacle. It's one of my fav spectacle, so make sure to take care of it okay?", I hold out 'Ok?' sign to her."Mwoya unnie..", she chuckled too, maybe my face looks funny too. "Yaa, is it my face you chuckled at?!", I pout. "Aigoo aigoo aigoo~~ This unnie is so cute while she's pouting, like a duck AHAHAHAHAHA", she pinches my cheeks. I'm glad I've made my Joyul happy again.