[Annyeongz] Special pt.1

wonyo's p.o.v [11.58 p.m. 31st Aug 2019]

I'm still hiding inside minju unnie's cupboard after I got her permission. I'm drenching in sweat now. when will yujin unnie come inside?

'click'

I lurk through the cupboard door and see Yujin unnie walking inside. my heart suddenly beat fast. 

"will wonyo come here to celebrate my birthday?", oh yes I am unnie~ i look at my phone and realised that there's only half a minute second left. minju unnie should turn off the-

'click', the light turned off. "YAAAA~".'ding dong', my phone rings

it's 12:00 o'clock already. i jump out from the cupboard and shout, 

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY YUJIN UNNIE!!!!!!!"

I jump on her and give her a tight hug. "Wonyo~ thank you so much", she put her hand on my head and slowly push my face into her embrace. How I wish you'll always treat me like this...

in the morning

 I wonder if we have some time to do vlive since we have our concert tonight

"yujinie, do you wanna do some vlive since your makeup is done now", our manager suddenly holds out the phone to yujin unnie. 

yujin's p.o.v

I nod and form a smile. I take the phone and start the Vlive. "Hi...", I wave and the camer a and laugh because the situation is so awkward. "It's finally my birthday.", I clap along with the others. "Some of the members are getting makeup, and some of them are eating and Chaeyeon unnie is looking at the mirror. Everone is busy now.", I let out a small chuckle before I continue, "Today we have a concert in Kobe. So, everyone is working on it now."

"Today, Chaeyeon unnie seems to be feeling really good. I don't think everyone will join me at the same time. But they'll come in one by one when they have time.", I look at Chaeyeon unnie with hopes since she walking towards me, "I think first up is Chaeyeon unnie.", but unfortunately she shakes her head, "Later? Okay then.", I then take the phone and read some comments. 

skip

Chaewon unnie get off the sofa since it's Minju unnie and Wonyoung's turn

wonyoung's p.o.v

I was just planning to spend time great time with Yujin unnie since there was Hitomi when I first came when suddenly Minju unnie ask Yujin unnie, "May I join you?", and she answers it with a big smile on her face, "Yes!", I try my best to hide my feelings and say, "We come back because all of us are not with you"

Minju unnie suddenly laughs and says, "Just sitting next to you cheer you up, right?" she then stares at yujin with her flirty eyes and shy smile. "Thank you.", Yujin unnie shyly said. Am I invisible? I try to ignore them and read the comments Wiz*one sent. I glance at them and see Minju unnie's head on Yujin unnie's shoulder and Yujin acts all shy. I don't know why but my heart hurt...

I tap Yujin unnie's shoulder and whisper, "Unnie, I think I might disturb your time with Minju unnie so gotta go", I then stand up and walk away from them. I go outside the preparation room and run to the toilet, going inside the cubicles. I hit my chest with my hand to lessen the pain my heart caused. 

Suddenly, I feel some liquid on my thigh. I look down and more tears escaping my eyes. I stop hitting my chest and bury my head into my knees.

Am I really not that special anymore? I miss how Yujin unnie will treat me like I'm her baby...

skip

I feel better now so I carefully shed my tears and stand up. I open the door lock carefully but guess what? She's here. That puppy. 

"Wonyoung, are you alright? Why are crying?", she looks surprised with my face. I was ignoring her, walk passing her before she grabs my wrist and pulls me, making me turn around.

"What's the matter, Wonyoung?", she stares at me with worried face. I was staring at her before my head suddenly hurts. "Aahh....", I whine while holding my head. "Yaa, Jang Wonyoung!! Are you alright?"

I hit her hand and step backwards, "DON'T ACT LIKE YOU CARE ABOUT ME WHEN ALL YOU CARE ABOUT IS MINJU UNNIE!", my tears fall again. I shed my tears and walk away, leaving Yujin unnie stunned.

There... She won't bothers me again, right? I miss her already but I really don't want to be hurt by her anymore.