[Annyeongz] Special Pt.2

wonyoung's p.o.v

I walk along the corridor with my head down, trying to hide my face. 

"WONYOUNGIE~~", ahh this unnie. I lift my head to meet Yuri unnie's eyes. "Yaa, are you alright?", I just give her a weak smile. "Aigoo, is it about that big puppy again?", I just nod and give Yuri unnie a bitter smile. She tiptoes and pats my head. Cute. "It's okay, Wonyoungie, I've faced this problem too, harder because it was involving a stupid duck unnie. Cheers up!", she pinches my cheeks. Yuri unnie once faced a similar problem where Yena unnie kept on ignoring her whenever she showed affection. They have a horrible argument about it but thank God, it solved quite well.

skip [during the concert]

We were waving at our precious Wiz*one before the unnies suddenly sing a happy birthday song. I  look behind and suddenly a trolley with a cake appears. Ahh, maybe they want to celebrate Yujin unnie birthday since she can't do a proper Vlive like me. I just stand afar from the cake before Eunbi unnie suddenly calls me, "Wonyoungie, come here.", she points to the empty spot beside Yujin unnie. urgh, why does my luck is so bad today?! I fake a smile and walk to the spot. I can feel that Yujin unnie is looking at me but no, I won't respond to her hmph! I distract myself by continuing to wave to Wiz*one. "Wonyoung", I ignore it. "You really gonna ignore me? Then, take this!", Yujin unnie suddenly smears the cake on my face. I can't bear it anymore. I just laugh and smile, waving to Wiz*one again. 

skip<end of the concert>

I walk weakly to the waiting room. My headache really doesn't want to leave me alone. My head suddenly spinning hard that I need to close my eyes and support myself at the wall. I try to walk with my closed before someone suddenly holds my both shoulders. I open my eyes and yeah, it's that puppy. "Wonyoung, are you alright?", I roll my eyes, "Yeah. So unnie, can you please move from my way?"

She looks flustered with my words but she still moves aside. I walk pass her, again, leaving her stunned.

skip <at the hotel>

Did I ever mention to you that she's my roommate? Coz yeah, and it's sucks. I was checking myself on the mirror before she calls me again, "Wonyoung, what happened actually? Did I do something wrong?", she steps closer to me. Instinctively, I step backward too. I just look at her with no emotion. "Seriously, are you really gonna ignore me forever?", I just raise my eyebrow. She steps forward again. "Go away, unnie...", I step backward and suddenly I can feel my back touching the wall. Oh great, now I'm stuck here. Yujin unnie sighs while combing her hair back and suddenly moving her face closer to me. "Look, Wonyoung. I-", suddenly my headache attack me again, stronger this time. I groan in pain while holding my head. "Wonyoung-";

It is all I heard before everything turn black.

yujin's p.o.v

"Look, Wonyoung. I-", Wonyoung suddenly groaning while holding her head, cutting my words. I started to panic, "Wonyoung?!", Wonyoung suddenly collapsed.

I catch her before her head reaches the floor. I shake her body slowly but no response. I sighed before I lift her up and put her on our bed. I put on the comforter for her. I take a towel and soak it in water. I squeezed the towel before I carefully put it on her forehead. I stare at her beautiful face. "Even if you look so matured now, you're still my one and only baby. I'm sorry that I burdened you, Wonyo~", I caress her cheeks and realized that there are tears on her cheeks. I shed it and remove her hair that is covering her beautiful face.  Did she cry before? I stand up and take a sticky note and a pen from my bag and write. I take out the meds she may need and fill up a glass of water and put it on the table beside the bed alongside the note. I kiss her forehead and walk to the door. I wear my jacket and sigh for the last time before I go out of the room. Maybe this is what she wants though...

skip <wonyoung's p.o.v>

I wake up to see the ceiling of our room. I feel something wet on my head. I touched it. A towel. Remembering what happened before, I immediately take the towel from my forehead and sit up and look around. Where did Yujin unnie go? My eyes suddenly catch a glass of water and meds beside it. I take a better look and realizes that there is also a sticky note on the table. I take the note and read it...

Tears start falling from my eyes as I'm feeling guilty

Tears start falling from my eyes as I'm feeling guilty... I shed my tears and pick up my phone, calling someone.

'kringg.....kringg...kringg', please answer it, I beg you.

??? : Hello?

WY : Unnie...*sobs*

??? : Wonyo, are you alright? Why are you crying?

WY : Come back... I miss you, Yujin unnie...

YJ : Okay, I'll be there in a few minutes. Just. Don't. Do. anything. Stupid

WY : *chuckles softly* No, I won't

call ended

I hug my legs and bury my face into my legs. Unnie please come faster...

click! 

I look at the door and see my precious Yujin unnie is here. Our eyes meet and I can obviously see her worried face. "Wonyoungie...", she runs toward me and immediately pulls me into a hug. I hug her back and bury my head into her embrace. "I'm sorry, Yuj-", "No, I'm sorry, Wonyo. I shouldn't leave you alone. It was all my-", I stop her from talking by holding her face. "No unnie, it's my fault. I shouldn't-", "Get jealous when me and Minju unnie are clingy?", she looks at me and gives me her teasing smile. 

"It's okay, Wonyoungie. No matter what, you're still my special one", she kisses my forehead and pulls me into her embrace again. Yujin unnie suddenly lifts me up and throw us on the bed. She then kisses my forehead again and tightens the embrace. I miss cuddling with her : ))

"Saranghae, Yujin unnie", "Saranghae, Wonyo~", We stare at each other and let out soft chuckles.

the end