Revenge Torture You; fantasy [Yenyul]

Jo Yuri first met Choi Yena when they were 6-years-old and 5-years-old. Yuri was disowned by her parents when they discovered that she has magic power. Although her power can heal any wounds which give them benefits, they just simply can't accept it and leave her all alone in a playground. She was crying loudly before a girl suddenly tapped her shoulder.

"Hey there, why are you crying?"

The poor girl swears that is the sweetest smile she has ever seen in her 5 years of living. She stops crying and stands up.

"My parents disowned me."

"Then, you can live with me. My parents will love you!", the girl holds out her hand.

"I'm Choi Yena. You?"

Yuri happily held her hand and answered, "I'm Jo Yuri."

And from then, a strong bond of friendship is formed.

Yuri and Yena have been friends for 13 years but their friendship is still strong until that person came. Yuri and Yena now live alone in their own house as they're all grown up now. Three days after their friendship anniversary, someone suddenly comes to their life, Yena's life to be exact, and almost brings Yena away from Yuri.

The person's name is Yiren, Wang Yiren. They first met her when they accidentally bumped into Yiren, causing her clothes all wet with the coffee she just bought from the coffee shop nearby. They immediately brought her to the toilet and Yuri helped Yiren clean her clothes. After that, they brought Yiren back to the coffee shop and bought her a new cup of coffee. As they were sitting at the table to have a little chat, Yuri realized that Yiren kept on staring at Yena. She also noticed that Yiren cheeks' are a little blushed. "Does she have feelings for Yena?", Yuri said to herself.

After the short sudden hangout, Yiren suddenly asked Yena for her phone number. Yena looked at her, seeking approval like how we always do for each other. To be honest, Yuri was a bit jealous about the previous incident but Yuri would let it pass and gave her an assuring nod. She then took Yiren's phone and saved her number in it. They then parted their way with Yiren and went back to their own homes.

Yuri was sleeping before she got a call from Yena. "Hey, what's up?", "Y–yuri, please come here. Yiren suddenly acts all strange after we're done watching the movie", Yena stutters. Not wasting her time, Yuri grabs her coat and runs all along the road. They live in the same neighborhood but Yena's house is still a bit far. As soon as she arrives at Yena's house, Yuri barges in and runs upstairs as she knows Yena must be hiding in his room. As soon as her feet land upstairs, Yiren appears while holding a wand, a very familiar one. "Recognize me now, sweetie?" At that moment, Yuri realized that Yiren is the one who gave her the power when she was 4. But, how can Yiren stay young? "Because I killed and drank young girls' blood, dear", she then uses her wand and throws Yuri to the wall.

Hearing the loud sound, Yena went out of her room and found Yuri on the floor, groaning in pain. Just before she can even reach Yuri's hand, Yiren flies towards her and chokes her up. "You better stay away from this if you don't want to be killed." She then throws Yena to the other side of the lounge. Taking the chance, Yuri stands up and uses her magic to take Yiren near to her and give her a heavy and strong punch. Yiren is thrown away by that powerful punch. She lifts her head and her eyes meet Yena's eyes. She gives Yena a smirk and takes out a sharp knife from her pocket and stands up, back-facing her. She smiles devilishly to Yena and immediately runs towards Yuri. Yuri, who is clueless, just waiting, ready to defend herself, but not from the knife. Yena runs towards Yuri and stands in front of her just before the knife stabs her abdomen. "ARGH!!", Yena groans while Yuri is in shock. Yiren, who is still holding the knife, smirks and pulls it out from Yena's abdomen. Yena then falls to the ground, groaning in pain. Blood is everywhere

Yuri, who is in her maximum point of anger, uses her power and chokes Yiren and hits her hand, causing the knife to fly away. "WHY THE HELL DID IT NEED TO BE ME?!", Yuri asks Yiren with a firing stare. "Because your grandfather killed my parents.", Yiren answers while struggling to let herself free. Even though Yuri is a little bit shocked about the fact, she let her anger control herself. She punches Yiren's face and unconsciously throws her out from the window.

Realizing that Yena is in pain, she runs to her and puts Yena's head on her lap. "Yena, stay awake! Please...", Tears start welling up in Yuri's eyes. Although she is in pure pain, Yena manages to lift her hand and slowly strokes Yuri's cheek. "Hey, listen to me. If I'm not here anymore, please take care of yourself as there'll be no one who will shed your tears, hug you, pla-", "Stop saying like that, stupid. You're not going anywhere!"Yuri cuts Yena's words and holds her hand which is on her face. A tear from Yuri's eyes suddenly falls on her hand. The tear absorbed into her hand and suddenly the area shines brightly. Yena and Yuri are clueless and close their eyes as the light hurts their eyes. Yena suddenly feels something strange in his wound. As soon as the light dims, they open their eyes to see what happened. "Hey, my wound is healed now!", Yena shouts in excitement. Yuri smiles brightly and pulls Yena into her embrace. "You like me, don't you?", Yena asks while smirking. "No, stupid.", Yuri answers before she gives a peck on Yena's cheek and continues, "I love you, Yena.", Yena gives her the softest smile and also a peck on her nose. "I love you too"