[Annyeongz] Play

wonyoung's p.o.v

"Wonyoung!!", Yujin suddenly strangled me with her long arms. "Yaaa, let me go!!!", "Not until you make me go to a date with Minju unnie~", I can feel my heart hurting. Does she really need to ask for my help? "Why did I need to help you?", "Because you're my best friend!", You hurt my heart more, Yujin...

"Yeah, yeah. I'll try to ask her but first, let me go!", she finally let me free. Before I can do anything, Yujin suddenly pulls me into a tight hug. "Whether if you get it or not, I'll still love you.", she breaks the hug and intertwines our hands. 

"Let's go.", I then walk with our hands intertwined. I just gonna enjoy this moment and break my own heart into pieces again at the end.

skip lunchtime

"Hey, I need to go to the toilet first. Just eat first.", I then stand up and walk to the toilet, not waiting for them to reply. 

toilet

I open the door, revealing Minju unnie who is leaning on the wall. She looks at me and immediately fixes her posture."Hey, what's up?", she is stealing a glance at me. Why would she though? nevermind, I gonna make this quick. "Minju unnie, can you please go on a date with Yujin?", she looks surprised. "Ehh? Why should I?", "Just go unnie. I'm begging you. Or else Yujin will choke me to death".

She stares at the ground while playing with her fingers. Suddenly, she lifts her head and nods fastly. "Yeah, just to ensure that you'll still be alive. So when and where?" Oh, looks like I can choose it. "The ice cream shop near the park, this Saturday, 3:00 p.m.", "Ok, noted. Thank you, Wonyoungie~", she smiles brightly, meaning that she's TOO excited. My heart just getting more and more hurt...

Saturday, 8:00 a.m.; wonyoung's house.

"Wonyoungie~ Help me!!", Yujin suddenly barged in my room before she jumps on me. I was trying to push her away before she suddenly grabs my wrists. "Help me or I'll kiss you", welp, what the hell?! My heart starts beating like crazy right now with our faces are only 3 inches apart. "NO", I try to tease her. She suddenly smirks, "Really?" She suddenly moves closer to me and slowly tilts her head. I close my eyes. She wouldn't do it, right? Suddenly, I can feel her lips touching mine. My heart beating like it can explode anytime right now. I really want to kiss her back but I know this is all a joke for her. I shouldn't play along with her.

"YAAA!", I push her down from the bed. She fell hard but my heart fell harder when our lips meet. I immediately sit up and wrap myself with my blanket. "ARE YOU CRAZY?", I shout to her as I can feel my face getting hotter. She glares at me and suddenly let out a sigh. Why? Yujin stands up and walks to the door. Is she really mad at me? Before I can call her name, Yujin suddenly turns around and shifts her gaze from the floor to me. I give her a confused look.

"I thought that this opportunity will not come again, so I'm going to put it straight to the point...", What is she trying to say? "I thought we have the same feelings towards each other but turn out that you don't even care that I'll go out for a date with Minj-", "I WAS FUCKING HURT, YUJIN!!!", I shout to her, getting what she is going to say. She gives me a confused look. "What... But, why?", "I LOVE YOU, AHN YUJIN", my tears fall. I get down from the bed and go in front of her. "But, I guess I should stop to love you since you were play-", I stop when she suddenly pulls me into her embrace. I suddenly feel like my body is freezing. Suddenly, I can hear Yujin's soft sobs. "No, Wonyoung. Don't stop loving me, please. I'm begging." My heart tells me to hug her back but my brain says otherwise. I slowly break the hug, eyes glued to the floor. 

"Wonyoung, look. I'm sorry fo-", "Yujin...", she stopped talking after I cut her words. "Please, give me some time. I just, still can't accept the fact that you were trying to... Hmm, nevermind. You better go home and just rest right now, Yujin." I lift my head up and my heart breaks when our eyes met. Yujin's eyes are all red. My tears suddenly fall. I quickly shed the tears. "Okay, Wonyoung. Just rest well and again, I'm very sorry for everything I've done.", she slowly turns around and walks away from my room while I'm staring at her back until she disappears

I walk to my bed and throw myself on it. Automatically, all my tears that I've been holding abruptly fall from my eyes. I sob and sob until everything turns black.