Fireworks~W.M

I have been seeing this on tik tok so credit to
whoever started it

You have been a Avenger ever since they rescued you from Hydra. Probably being a part of the Avengers people would think you're not scared of anything. Well that's where they're wrong, your fear is fireworks after an accident that happened when you were 12 which resulted in your mom dying and you almost dying. You still have the burn marks.

Everyone on the team knew about your fear so no one dared to even bring a firework or even talk about them when near you or else they would have to deal with your girlfriend Wanda Maximoff. Yes you're dating the Scarlet Witch. Everyone's scared of her and you don't blame them she is very scary but when it comes to you she's extra scary.

Tony thought it would be a good idea to throw a 4th of July party and Tony promised that there wouldn't be Fireworks involved and of course you fell for it.

Everyone was having a good time and enjoying themselves until Mr. Tin man messed it up. "OKAY EVERYONE WHO'S READY FOR FIREWORKS" He yelled as he was drunk. "Fire-Fireworks" you stuttered. "Wait Tony NO" you heard Natasha yell but it was too late.

Before they went off you felt someone cover your ears and pull you to their chest when you looked up you saw your girlfriend Wanda so you snuggled closer to her tears spilling out of your eyes. "It's ok printcessa I got you. I promise I won't let anything or anyone hurt you" she whispered in your ear. Once the fireworks were done she had Pietro take you inside while she had a "chat" with Tony.

She came back with Tony a couple minutes later and he had a bunch of bruises on him. "Y/n I'm sorry I forgot about your fear and I'll make it up to you by buying you a new car" he said to you as Wanda was still glaring at him.

"It's okay Tony and I'm expecting (your dream car) please". Once he left it was just you and Wanda. "Are you sure you're okay baby?" She asked as she set you on her lap. "I'm fine Wan let's just cuddle and watch movies."

She of course said yes as you gave her your puppy eyes and you guys cuddled and watched a bunch of Disney movies all night.

Leave your request no smut please