Nightmare~W.M

"Hello Y/n" you heard a voice say. "Did you really think you would be able to escape me." You finally recognized the voice as Strucker so you looked away hoping this nightmare would end.

"LOOK AT ME WHEN I'M TALKING TO YOU" He yelled slapping you. "N-no this isn't real Wanda killed you" you finally spoke. "You know the rules Y/n no talking now your getting a punishment"

Suddenly the guards were dragging you away. You were screaming and kicking. They finally placed you onto the electricity chair and strapped you in. "N-no PLEASE I'M SORRY PLEASE DON'T DO THIS"

You suddenly jolted awake sweating and panicking not noticing Wanda next to you trying to calm you down. "Hey hey calm down it was just a dream" she spoke calmly to you stroking your hair. "N-no I-it felt s-so real. H-he was about to punish me Wanda. P-please don't let him g-get me Wanda please don't" You cried to the girl who's heart broke at how shattered your voice was.

She pulled you into a hug and you buried your face into her chest. "Y/n I promise I won't let anyone harm you" she started singing a lullaby in Sokovian because she knew how much it calmed you.

You fell asleep shortly snuggled into her. She admired how peaceful you looked. "Goodnight darling I love you" she said as she kissed your forehead and held you tight and protectively.