Thanksgiving Time~W.M

Idk I just imagine thanksgiving with the Avengers always ending in a food fight so I made this:)

It was Thanksgiving time. The second most scariest time of the year for the Avengers. The first is April fools. The place always ends up getting destroyed during that time.

Thanksgiving was a time where you stayed with your family and just enjoyed their presence and had fun. That was the opposite for the Avengers. Thanksgiving for them was fighting, arguing, and food fights.

Something always went wrong. But this year Steve was determined to have a good time

"Look here I called a meeting because this Thanksgiving I want us to actually bond. I don't want any fighting" he pointed at Bucky and Sam. "Any talk of killing people" he then pointed at Clint and Nat. "And no sarcasm" he pointed at Tony and Yelena. "Oh and please do not make out at the table" he pointed at you and Wanda. "You're just mad you can't get no one fossil" you said crossing your arms.

Steve rolled his eyes and got out the hat. The hat determined who was going to make Turkey. Everyone was terrified of that thing. "Okay this year the person making the Turkey is Y/n" everyone looked at him with wide eyes. "Hold on the same Y/n who burnt cookies" Yelena said as you rolled your eyes. "Steve, I don't think this is a good idea, maybe someone else should do it" Now Bruce said. "Hey! I could make Turkey. I'll prove myself, I promise. It'll be the best Turkey you have ever had I promise you that"

Once everyone left the room to prepare while telling me not to burn down the place you quickly turned to Wanda. "Please help me make the Turkey'' Wanda smiled and nodded. "Of course I'll help buttttt I get to pick out the movies for a week on our movie nights' ' You rolled your eyes. "But you always pick the disgusting romantic ones" "I guess your on your own then." She got up to leave. "No no wait you could pick whatever you want just please help me"

"Okay love I'll help now let's go to the store"

"Okay so we need to leave the Turkey out for a while then season it" "But why can't we just do it tomorrow?" You asked Wanda who gave you a look. "Never mind"

"Babe come here you need to get all the stuff in the Turkey out" "What?" You saw her pull something out of the Turkey, you looked at her in disgust. "What the fuck there's no way I'm doing that" "It's you're Turkey so come here and do it"

You stuffed your hand in the Turkey and gagged feeling something. You quickly pulled it out and threw it at the sink. "How much shit is in this" Wanda laughed at you enjoying this. "A lot better get to work" "IS THAT A PENIS" Wanda laughed and continued to look at the romantic movies she was going to make you watch.

By the next day the place was a mess. Everyone was running around trying to get everything done. Steve had just left to the store to get more vegetables so everyone was in a hurry to eat the desert and get the food ready before Steve could take away the desert.

"I'm surprised the place hasn't burned down by now" Yelena commented as you two were sitting at the dining table watching everyone run by. Wanda was finishing making the mashed potatoes. She had said something about checking the Turkey but you thought it would be fine. "Honestly surprised a fight hasn't happened yet" You honestly don't know how much time went by but you had completely forgotten about the Turkey.

"Babe where's the Turkey?" Wanda asked setting down the mashed potatoes. "OH SHIT THE TURKEY" I ran to the oven pushing Sam and Bucky. Bucky had accidentally spilled the mac n cheese all over Sam's white pants. "WHAT THE HELL MAN" Sam got the chocolate cake and threw it at Bucky but Bucky quickly dodged it and it hit Tony "You're dead" Tony said and started chasing Sam.

"Oh no" You got the turkey out of the oven and it was completely burnt. Nat came over and started laughing. "Clint owes me 5 bucks" You glared at her then she got hit with some mashed potatoes straight in the face. Nat turned around giving everyone the scariest look. Everyone froze not knowing what to do. "It was Sam" Bucky quickly said. Natasha grabbed the Turkey and started chasing Sam around with it. "Aw my Turkey" Wanda gave everyone a disgusted look and sat down at the table.

You sat next to Yelena who was eating the cheesecake and stared at her. "Want some?" She asked with her mouth full. "No I'm good just enjoying the show" You grabbed the pumpkin pie and enjoyed everyone fighting now that Nat was beating the guys asses. Bruce was panicking trying to stop it while Thor thought it was a game and had also started throwing food

"WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON?" Everyone froze at the voice. It was Steve. "They started fighting Steve. I tried to stop it but I couldn't" Bruce shrugged walking away knowing what was about to happen. You faked being sad. "They even burnt my Turkey and destroyed it" Steve glared at the people who were fighting. "Is this what Thanksgiving is supposed to be?" Yelena questioned. "Oh and they used my Mac n cheese and potatoes for their food fight" Wanda commented smirking knowing the group was in for it.

"I was gone for AN HOUR AND THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS. YOU RUINED YELENA'S FIRST THANKSGIVING. I WAS REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO EATING WANDA'S MAC N CHEESE BUT NOOOO. AND DESTROYED Y/N'S TURKEY THAT SHE PROBABLY WORKED SO HARD ON" Steve screamed at the group. "Yeah I had to pull a whole dick out of that thing" You gagged thinking about it.

"That's it. Extra training for all of you" everyone groaned at the thought. Well except Nat she loved training for some weird reason this was basically an early Birthday present for her.

"Shame to all of you" You shook your head at the group who glared at you. "Don't give me that look I'll get Wanda on you" they all immediately looked away. That was the good thing about having a scary girlfriend.

You guess you could say this Thanksgiving went good. You found it satisfying watching everyone suffer in training while you stood at the side taunting them.

I was supposed to post this on Thanksgiving but I forgot about it😭. I know it's late but oh well.