Exposed~E.O

You freaked out when you saw the photos. It was you and Lizzie behind the bar making out from last night. You guys were both drunk. Fucking paparazzi.

When you went on Instagram you automatically saw a bunch of people posting about you and Lizzie. Dam you guys were trending everywhere

You had a bunch of missed calls and texts from the cast. You immediately got out of bed and ran to the kitchen where you saw Lizzie with coffee just watching Tv.

"Have you checked your phone?" you told her panicking. "No, why what's wrong?" "Paparazzi got pictures of our make out last night, it's all over the Internet" She started panicking and got her phone.

"I guess you're going to want to break up with me now right" you said sadly knowing Lizzie wasn't really ready to come out. She started laughing "of course not it was about time they found out about us"

"But I thought you said you weren't ready" you were confused now. "Babe I love you more than anything and these stupid pictures aren't going to change anything." You we're about to kiss until you heard a knock on your door.

When you opened it you were met by the whole cast just standing there squished together. 'Oh no'

"YOU GUYS ARE DATING" all of a sudden Robert yelled. "Inside voice my head hurts" You groaned.
"Screw your headache since when were you and Lizzie dating" all of a sudden Tom Holland spoke

"We've been dating for 5 months" "WHAT" they all yelled. "Yes, 5 months get over it" Lizzie said and pulled you into a kiss. "Awwww"

Your fans were really accepting but of course some people had stuff to say. You guys just ignored the comments though and continued to show off your relationship

You now went on dates more but paparazzi were still a pain in the ass so you mostly spent your time inside watching movies and cuddling