Softy~W.M

Wanda is known as a tough person around the tower who didn't take anyone's bull shit and would beat anybody's ass in a second.

"WHAT THE HELL STARK!" You heard your girlfriend Wanda scream. Oh no this isn't going to end well. You had a huge ass headache and hadn't got proper sleep in a week. As you went into the room to see what was going on you saw a angry Wanda covered in coffee and a scared Stark

"It's not my fault Sam tripped me" "Don't bring me into this" Sam said from the corner of the room where he was recording everything that was happening.

"I SWEAR TO GOD STARK I WI-" "Wanda baby could you please stop yelling I have a huge headache and I'm tired so could we just cuddle" you told the girl cutting her off before she could say anything very threatening.

When she looked at you her eyes softened as you looked like you just got hit by a bus. "Of course babe let's go" she said as she wrapped her arm around you. "How the fuck does her mood change so quickly" You heard Tony say. "I'll deal with you later Stark" Wanda glared at him he gulped and quickly left the room.

When we got to the room Wanda got changed and you guys laid down. You cuddled into Wanda. "You know you're a real softy" you told her. She looked down at me and smirked. "Really how so love?" "You act tough in front of the team but when we're alone you're a teddy bear who loves to watch movies and cuddle"

"Yeah but it's our little secret now go to sleep love you need it" "goodnight wan I love you" you said already half asleep. "I love you too printsessa" You heard her say before I fell asleep.