Surpise...~W.M

You were Nat's little sister also dating Wanda. Nat didn't really like the idea of you and Wanda dating as she thought no one was good for you.

Well now it's going to get worse because you just found out you're pregnant with Wanda's child. When Wanda found out she was excited and happy to have a child but then you 2 realized you had to tell Nat.

You guys were scared to tell Nat. I mean she's a scary ass person and very intimidating. Wanda was sweating her ass off when we asked Nat if we could talk.

You were all sitting down on the sofa. "So Natty before we tell you promise me something" You started the conversation. 'She's going to murder me' Wanda said In you're mind. "Depends on what the promise is" "Well the promise is you can't kill Wanda" You heard her groin a little. "What did Maximoff do?" "Just make the promise Natalia"

"Fine I promise I won't kill Maximoff now tell me" "okay okay will you seeeeee funny story" "just get to the point Y/n" she was starting to get inpatient.

"I have a baby inside me" 'that did not come out right' "Wait what do you mean by that?" "Dang Nat I thought you were supposed to be a smart assassin. I'm pregnant" It made you more scared because her face was so emotionless.

She only has that face when she's about to kill someone. "YOU FUCKED MY SISTER" All of a sudden Nat screamed. She started chasing Wanda. You would have chased after them to get Nat to stop but you were tired and didn't want to get up.

That's when Thor came in. "Why is lady Natasha chasing lady Wanda?" "Oh she found out Wanda got me pregnant. Wanna watch a movie?" He just nodded and you guys watched frozen.

After 2 hours you got tired and went to your bedroom. When you got to the hall you saw Steve holding back Nat and Wanda panting heavily.

"IM GOING TO MURDER YOU MAXIMOFF" Wanda saw me and quickly ran towards you giving you a huge hug. "So you got lucky again I see" Wanda had again escaped Nat for a second time. "Yes" Wanda grumbled still panting.

When you saw Nat walking towards you guys again Wanda instantly hid behind you. "I'm happy for you little sister" she gave you a smile and a hug kissing your forehead. "As for you Maximoff, don't you dare ever leave her side, you understand me." Nat glared at Wanda. "Yes ma'am"

After that Wanda actually never left your side as she was scared Nat would try to kill her again.

It's fucking 3 am I have no idea why Im even up