Loud Noises~W.M

Tw: talks about abuse

You hated loud noises with a passion. It reminded you of when your parents argued which ended up with your drunk dad beating you and your mom.

Your mom ended up dying when my dad pushed her down the stairs. You ended up finding out that day Tony Stark was her brother so he quickly took you in when your dad got arrested and raised you as his own.

You were just a regular person, You weren't a part of the team or had any cool powers but Natasha did teach you some self defense.

You had a crush on Wanda Maximoff. She's your rock and always held you when there was a thunderstorm or if you started panicking due to a loud noise.

Today was one of those days. Tony and Steve have been arguing over the past week which terrified you because you didn't want another civil war.

"Guys please stop" You tried getting their attention as the noise was getting too much. It started getting out of hand. There were things flying around the room. "Guys please" You barely whispered.

Wanda quickly noticed this and brought you onto her lap. "It's okay dorogoy I got you" You buried your head into her chest. And whimpered when you heard Tony yell and throw a glass at the wall and it shattered.

Wanda quickly picked you up and carried you to her room. "It's okay baby" Wanda said, setting you on the bed. "Wanda please lay with me" "Anything for you love" she quickly got into the bed and held you. "I would never let anything happen to you"

"I would die before I let something happen to you. I really care about you" she spoke to you while playing with your hair. "I love you Wanda" You quickly caught what I said and started getting flustered. "I-I'm sor-" she cut you off by giving you a kiss. "I love you too you idiot"

You guys cuddled all night and she cussed out the team the next day.