In Another Life Pt. 2

A couple weeks after the party you noticed a change in Scarlett

A couple weeks after the party you noticed a change in Scarlett. She was no longer open with you. She would come home really late and sometimes drunk. You know she was with Colin since he kept posting pictures of them on his Instagram.

It was another night you were sitting in the living room at 3 am trying to stay awake to wait for Scarlett to get home.

You got a phone call from Evans and quickly answered it. "Chris, have you heard from Scar at all? It's 3 am I'm freaking out" you heard some silence on the other end. "Y/n check Colin's post" He said he sounded angry. "Is it bad?" "I'm sorry but it's really bad" you. You went to Colin's Instagram and saw his latest post. It was a picture of him and Scarlett kissing. "What the fuck Chris I'll call you back later thank you for telling me"

You sat back down on the couch. That explained everything. It explained why she never wore her ring anymore and why she always got home late. You continued to stay up when you heard the door.

"Hey babe what are you doing up?" She smiled at you. "I was waiting up for you but then I got a call and someone told me you were fucking cheating on me" "Well you know that isn't true I love you" she said about to kiss you but you backed away.

"Yeah well Colin posted a picture of you and him. He was grabbing your ass and kissing you Scar" she looked scared and shocked. "That's an old photo" "Don't bullshit with me Johansson" "Babe im sorry it was a mistake" she tried touching you but you backed up again.

"With fucking Colin. What the fuck Scarlett" She didn't say anything and just kept staring at the ground. You scoffed, taking your ring off and threw it at her.

"Don't try calling me" you pushed past her to the room "Wait Y/n please I love you I swear I'll make it up" "Fuck off" you simply said grabbing your keys and leaving the house.

You got in the car your hands were shaky and called the person you didn't think you would ever call. "Hello Y/n?" "Lizzie I'm sorry for calling you so late, can I stay with you for tonight please" "Of course love I'll wait up for you" you hung up and looked at Scarlett who was standing on the porch sadly looking at you.

Right when you got to Lizzie's house you sat in your car thinking of what just happened. A knock on the window made you jump a bit but then you saw Lizzie and opened the door launching yourself into her.

"I'm sorry I came here you're the only person I could think of" "Y/n calm down. Come in let me get you some water" she said leading you inside

"You sat on the couch deep in thought. "Have you slept?" She asked. You shook your head. "You could sleep in the extra bedroom I'll get extra blankets"

"Can I sleep with you please? I don't like sleeping alone" she nodded.

You saw Lizzie still sleeping. You checked the time and saw it was 5 am. You got up and saw all the text from Scarlett. You also saw the texts from Chris. You quickly texted him back telling him you stayed at a friend's house. You sent Lizzie a text saying you were going to be out for a little then grabbed your car keys going to the place you always went for comfort.

You sat on the sand looking at the beautiful ocean and the sunrise. You didn't know how long it had been but the sun was out fully now and people were starting to jog by. You started thinking about all the memories you had shared here with Lizzie. Tears falling down your face, you then started thinking about your time with Scarlett. The difference between those two was you were more adventurous with Lizzie more free. With Scarlett you hid that because of the fear of her leaving you because of that fear you hid your true self.

"I knew you would be here" A voice pulled you out of your thoughts as you wiped your tears. "Oh hey Lizzie" "What happened?" "Nothing my fiancé just cheated on me that's all" she frowned sitting next to you.

"Can I hug you love?" You nodded, putting your head on her shoulder. "She really let someone this perfect go" She said kissing your head. "I thought she was over Colin but I guess not" You two sat in comfortable silence.

"You always loved the beach" she mumbled, breaking the silence. "We'll yeah it's where my favorite memories are. It's where we first met. Our first date and our first kiss" you checked your phone again seeing a bunch of missed calls from Scarlett.

You were about to call her back but Lizzie grabbed your phone blocking her. "She's not worth calling" "My stuff are still at that house ima have to go back at some point to get it back" "I'll tell Evans to go get your stuff and I'll have him drop it off at my place let's just stay here and relax"

"I don't want to drive back" you complained. "I'll drive then. I walked over here" "You still walk in the mornings? You're crazy" she laughed. "At least I don't wake up at 2 in the afternoon" "Better than walking in the morning I understand your place is close to the beach but I would never" "Okay you win give me your car keys" you handed her your car keys and got up. "You better be careful with my baby Lizzie"

When you got to Lizzie's place right when you hit the couch you had passed out. Lizzie smiled at you and grabbed her phone to make a call.

When you woke up you heard Lizzie talking to someone. You leaned against her bedroom door to listen to the conversation since it sounded intense.

"Scarlett when I talked to you I warned you. I warned you not to fuck up the way I did. But you fucked up. You fucking cheated on her" Lizzie sounded mad. You know you shouldn't have been listening to the conversation but you just had to.

"No don't buy her im sorry flowers you fucking cheated on her. I don't want you near her and don't you even try to call or text her. She deserves way better. I'm not playing innocent Scar, I really do love her. What I did was fucked I'll admit it but you cheated on her and expect her to forgive you" You forgot how hot Lizzie was when mad.

You heard the door opening and ran back to the living room laying back down on the couch. "You were listening to all of that weren't you?" She asked. "Listening to what?" She rolled her eyes sitting down. "You should go back to sleep, you barely got any. Let's go to my room. I don't want your back to hurt" you got up and followed her to her room. You both laid down but you kept thinking about what Lizzie had said

"Lizzie, did you really love me?" She looked at you. "I did and I still do. After we broke up I couldn't stop thinking about you. It made me realize that I really did love your 2 am random facts. And the messy kitchen everytime you cooked" "You always hated those things" You mumbled cuddling up to her. "Your 2 am facts were adorable but the messy kitchen was a whole different story" she smiled at you.

"When you first started dating Scarlett I was jealous as fuck. Only thing I was thinking is wow I let someone so perfect go just for my stupid ass management. I chose my career over you Y/n and I'm so sorry for that" you looked at her with tears in your eyes and realized there were also tears in hers.

"I still really love you and I will wait for you no matter how long it takes" "Lizzie I don't know if I could trust you" "Well go slow okay I understand you and Scarlett just broke up and I know I hurt you the first time but I swear I'll be here for you no matter what" "Promise you won't leave me again"  "I promise love I promise"

It's Lizzie's birthday so I just had to post today. 
If you guys want I'll do a part 3 where they get married