Meeting the Turtles

~ Your POV ~

" Raph! Don't hurt her. She's my friend." April said.

The turtle let me go. I dropped onto the floor. April helped me up.

" Don't worry, they're not going to hurt you. These are my friends." April said.

" Wow! I'm going call you... Celeste!!! Because you have stars on your shirt!" The one in the orange mask said.

April smiled. " Okay, Celeste." April laughed.
" These are my friends. This is their leader, Leonardo, but you can call him Leo." April gestured to the one with the blue mask.

The red one was called Raphael, but he goes by Raph. The purple one was Donatello, but he went by Donnie or Don. The orange one was Michelangelo, but he went by Mikey.

" Wait. You're all named after Renaissance Painters?" I asked.

" You got it, Cel." Raph said. " Now, you have some explaining to do."

We sat around the table, and I told them how I followed April.

" I just thought she was part of a gang or something. Or in an abusive relationship. I just wanted to look out for her." I said.

Suddenly, there was another voice.

" You were only doing what you thought was necessary."

It was a giant rat. " This is Master Splinter." April said.

" So... Are we all friends?" Mikey asked.

" Yes, indeed. You should be." Splinter said, then walked to the built-in-dojo.

" Okay then." I said.

Leo explained the problem with Shredder, the Kraang, and The Purple Dragons.

After an hour or so, it got dark.

" Shouldn't you go home? Your parents should be worried." Raph said hostility.

" My parents are away, for the weekend." I said. " But, I should be getting home."

I walked home that night.