Found

" What's going on?" April asked.

" We've found another mutant's tracks here in the City. It could be Karai coming back, or it could be an escaped project." Donnie said.

" Guys! Foot-Soldiers!" Mikey shouted. There were several loud thumps, and suddenly they were out on the street.

Raph was taking out three at a time, back to back with Leo. Mikey and Donnie were with April, all three fighting.

A FootSoldier shot at Raph and Leo with a rope. It tied around their arms, binding them together. They threw a net around April, and managed to tie up Mikey and Donnie.

They were all piled together.

" Say goodbye." A general said, aiming a large bazooka at the five.

" Hey, Mister! You missed one!" A voice shouted. The general looked up for a second, and fired. Something knocked into him, making him shoot off.

Celeste appeared, her foot on his chest.

" You know, next time, maybe you should just not mess with NightWind's friends, okay?" Celeste said, grinding her foot into his collar, and tying him to the ground.

A large ShredderShrimp appeared, hitting the soldiers out of his way.

" Me take girl, me win!" He growled.

Celeste jumped, shooting her grappling hook, and slamming into the creature with her feet.

April's eyes were wide. Her best friend, who had been two years dead, was suddenly-there.

" Celeste? You're alive? But how- Why now?" Donnie asked.

" Left in the river, weak." Celeste said, jumping over them, cutting their bonds.
" River froze, I was in it."

April suddenly felt a pang of guilt. Two years, in an ice cold river?

" Thawed about... Two days ago. And boom, here I am!" Celeste said, as if to add effect, some purple sparks shot from her fingertips.

April ran up to Celeste, after they finished defeating the monsters.

April hugged Celeste in a bone crushing way.

Then, April fainted.