Anger Issues

~ Your POV ~

Raphael and I were in a pretty established relationship. I mean, we kiss a lot, if that's what you call it, but we aren't..."dating".

I honestly wasn't expecting it. I never thought, me, a weird, awkward girl with my head in the clouds most of the time, would ever end up with a warrior like Raph.

I'd changed. Before the mutagen, I was tall and lanky, very developed, but the mutagen evened me out, filling in my muscles, but my natural (y/h/c) hair was slightly bleached with lighter highlights. And my original eye color, (y/e/c), was lost. Now my eyes were the mutagen cyan color, with bits of green and blue. They move with the same texture as mutagen, that usual, slow, rippling, lava-lamp like way.

My (y/s/c) skin was completely even and blemish free, hey, maybe mutagen does improve appearances. I mean, I aged slightly fast once I had unfroze, until I had aged two years, (which I guess was my body catching up, since I was sixteen at the time, and now I'm eighteen), and now I just get taller and thin/thicker in places, but I mostly don't age.

But, the whole "turning you into a monster" thing was not on my bucket list either, but I guess you gotta go with the flow.

Sure, a hate being classified as a monster, but, no one knows except me and my friends.

Donnie gave me some retro-mutagen, but, it didn't work. It bonded with my cells, since it had just been in my bloodstream before I froze, and now my cells produced more mutagen, when they made more cells. Basically, everything in my body had gotten used to the mutagen, using it like oxygen.

My eyes were virtually pools of it, and they glow when I use my powers. Leo and Mikey call me "Mystique", the blue girl from the X-Men comics, since I can shape-shift my appearance, and April calls me "Tonks", like the pink-haired witch from Harry Potter, the same reason why Mikey and Leo call me Mystique.

And, since I love both of those franchises, I welcome the nicknames with my entire being.

You, dear reader, are me. Sure, we've been through a lot together, you could possible imagine how it's been, and how you'd love to jump right in this world.

I just want you to know, me, that lots of things have changed, good and bad, and we've stuck with it, like you've stuck with me, and stuck with this author who is extremely slow at updating chapters because she gets sidetracked and-

I've been told to shut up.

Anyway, make sure you stay with me, alright, because there is probably much to come in the future. Okay?

Uh huh?

Thank you.

-

The next day was like any other day, decoding Kraang rubble that they left, training, then going to hang out with Donnie and help him in the lab.

Raph has been really busy. I've just left him alone, I figured I'd not make him angry. His temper was like a time bomb, and I do not want to be in that explosion.

Unfortunately, that wasn't avoidable.

Raph came back from a mission, angry and fuming with Leo.

" I can't believe you let those stupid purple freaks go, Leo!" Raph yelled.

" Raph. We had already beaten them up, they barley could run away." Leo said, trying to keep his voice down.

I walked through the door, just as Raph went through the other way. He pushed past me, accidentally hitting me into the wall.

" Ow, hey! What's got your panties in a twist, red?" I asked, and immediately closed my mouth. I had just voiced my thoughts. Whoops.

Raph didn't turn around. He just slammed his door. I walked over to Leo, who just shrugged.

" I'm taking you with me on a mission tonight." Leo said. " I need your powers to help."

" Alright." I said, barley listening. I really wanted to talk to Raph.

But Raph had left the dojo.

Maybe...I'd talk to him tonight?