Mutation

~ Your POV ~

" Tessa. Please let me out." I whispered. She typed away on a computer.

" Nope." She huffed.

" Come on. Listen... I'm sorry I don't have the same feelings for you, Tessa. But I just... Don't. You deserve so much better than me. You'll find someone else-"

" Don't you see?!" Tessa cried. " I don't want anybody else. I fell in love with you like poison from a wound, okay. It didn't affect me at first, but slowly, it worked away at my mind, and destroyed me." Tessa turned around.

" Tessa..." I closed my eyes.

" Celeste (y/l/n)" A deep voice sounded.

" Master Shredder." Tessa stood up and bowed.

" I've waited a long time for you to come here." He said, ignoring Tessa. Shredder opened the cell door and grabbed me by my handcuffs.

" The perfect test subject." He chuckled, and took me to the labs.

~ Back at the cell ~

" Oh no." Tessa whispered.

~ At the lair ~

" I'm getting a message!" Donnie said. A fuzzy face appeared on the static-y computer screen.

" Wait. Tessa-Lee?" April asked.

" Look. I messed up. *static*" Tessa said.

" Celeste... *static* ...here... *static* ...Shredder's lair... *static* ...mutagen... *static* ...hurry!" Tessa said. The connection cut out.

< Your POV >

I stood above a giant vat of bright blue, glowing mutagen.

Shredder was talking to Baxter Stockman, and all I heard was " Project", " Shape" and " Her."

Baxter flew up and emptied green liquid, gold liquid, and purple sparkling liquid.

I was prepared for the worst.

" Oh no!" I gulped.

This wasn't going to end well.

I heard a burst, Tessa screaming, the turtles yelling, and I was plunged into the mutagen.

" NO!" Tessa screamed.

But it was too late. I felt myself start to change.