Chapter 12.

Third person's POV.
His head turned to see the person entering his room. As he saw him, he turned his head to other side again. Laying on his stomach, he was laying again shirtless because of his wound. He didn't bother to turn to see the person again. Malik smiled on his offence and went closer to him.

"Angry?" Asked Malik while taking seat on bed next to him.

"Who am I to get angry with zn5yone! Everyone is free from my side." Said Roney, his tone filled with offence.

"She said something?" Asked Malik while placing his hand on his shoulder.

"No. That's the problem that she didn't say anyting neither you." Sitting up, he said and Malik could see his angry face.

"What is she hiding? What happened to her every time when I go to her. She got scared of me. Why? You know the reason of her behaviour don't you? Then tell me please. I'm getting mad." Said Roney and Malik sighed.

"I don't know. Really. But one thing is confirmed that you'll get to know soon. But don't force her for anything. Give her some time. Try to understand her." Said Malik but Roney got up from his bed.

"Why always I've to understand?" Saying, he went to his wardrob and started to take his clothes out.

"Going anywhere?" Asked Malik going to him who was showing full offence to him.

"To Asfandyar. I've to get all the information from him about their all illegal businesses." Said Roney and Malik nodded.

"I'm going to Phool gaon(phool village) today." Said Malik helping him in his packing.

"I know. You can't leave her alone." Said Roney as he went inside the washroom.

"This boy." Smilingly, Malik went out of his room.

Roney came out and saw the empty room. He took his mobile out and dialed a number. As the ring was going on, he took his clothes and went to the changing side.

"Yes Tayyab I'm coming to meet Asfandyar. Is he in senses now?" Asked Roney while closing the buttons of his shirt.

"Yes Sir. But in these all days he didn't utter a single word." Said Tayyab from other side.

"Don't you worry about that. I'm coming to take care of that. " Said Roney and cut the call.

Wearing his leather jacket, he took his bluetooth and bag and left from there thinking something dangerous.

Soha's POV.
Getting excited, I just hurriedly got ready as today we were going to our village. I was so excited to meet every one. After taking a bath and changing into my blue colour frock, I combed ny hair and rushed out of the room to wake Aryan up. I knew he must be sleeping. Didn't he rememver that we were going to our village today. Unlocking his room door, I saw him still covered in his blanket.

"Still sleeping?" Saying, I walked to his wardrobe and turned once to see him who turned on bed to other side.

"Aryan get up." I called while taking his clothes out.

"I'm sleepy." He said and my lips smiled on his words.

His voice filed with sleep but i just took his clothes out and placed them in the changing room. Going to him, I took off his blanket and saw him sleeping.

"We'll be late Aryan. Mama Papa would be waiting." I said shaking him who was in no mood of getting up.

"Sohan I.."

Before he could say anything his mobile started to ring and I took his mobile which was placed on the side table. As i saw the caller name, a frown appeared on my forehead.