Chapter 3.

Third person's POV.

All of them were seated in the hall. Anaya was making tea for kaif while Zobariya was seated next to him and her eyes were fixed on the tv.

"When they'll come Baba?" She asked looking at her wrist watch and then again at her father.

Kaif smiled on her impatience. After 2 years, she was back to stay with them like before and it was making her parents happy. They all were waiting for Aryan, Arhaan and Sohan.

"Assalam-u-Alikum everyone." Said Arhaan as he entered the house.

"Hey zobi." As he saw her, he went toward her.

"Bhaiiii." Yelling happily, she ran to him and hugged him.

He smiled on his acts. Both had the same nature. These both were best friend's of each other.

"Where were you by the way?" She asked as she moved back and looked at her brother.

"Shopping for you." Showing the bags, he was holding, he said and she giggled happily.

"Where is big bro?" She asked when she didn't found Aryan with him.

"Where he can be?" He asked with a smile and moved ahead to take a seat.

"His Sohan." Saying, Zobi took seat next to Arhaan.

Kaif and Anaya who were listening to them both looked at each other and sighed.

"Not only his but she's ours too." Said Anaya but both of her kids laughed a little.

"Mom ofcourse she's ours. Our cute and favourite Soha but not Sohan. She's only his Sohan." Said Zobi with giggles making kaif and Anaya smiled.

"Both are so cute." Said Zobi talking about Aryan and Soha.

"But bhai says she's not his Rapunzel." Said Arhaan sadly.

"Listen to me you both." Said kaif and removed his spects and looked at his kids.

"Don't say all this in front of them. They are best friends. Let them be that for now." Said Kaif making tgem understand.

"But Baba.." As Arhaan was about to say something, Anaya interrupted him.

"Let them know by themselves what they have in their hearts. Till then you just let everything happen as it's going on." Said Anaya and Kaif  nodded looking at his beloved wife and then turned to Arhaan.

"Your mother is right. Let them go through what is going on in their hearts. We can't make them feel or understand all this. They have to understand by themselves this beautiful bond and relation between them." Said Kaif and Arhaan nodded.

"Show me my gifts." Taking the bags, Zobariya started to open the bags to see the gifts.

Sohan's POV.

"You are late." Taking the pizza out of the box, I said and he started the car.

"I know and I'm sorry for that." The car was running on the road while he was driving silently and I was just eating my yummy pizza with extra extra cheese.

"You know sana and sabreena teased me so much today. They were continuously asking for your number but i said you're not avaible." I said eating the pizza.

"Hmm." I heard him but my eyes were on my pizza which was so yummy.

"You know that Yasir and Azam challenged us to get position over them in the coming semester but they don't know I have you." I said and  took the ketchup to put on it.