Chapter 1

18 years ago.

Third person's POV.
He was driving fast while his eyes were moving again and again on the back seat to see her who was sleeping peacefully. The weather was not good. The thunders and heavy rain was not letting him to drive fast but he knew,he couldn't stop. He kept the speed fast to reach his destination as the darkness was spread around.

As his car went out of the area,he took a breath of relieve but still his eyes were looking back from the back view mirror to find any danger. He knew they would be following him. He increased the speed and keep driving. After the drive of 2 hours,he reached his destination. The guard opened the huge gate of his villa and he drove his car in. Parking his car in the porch,he stepped out of the car and opened the back seat door. Bending down,he picked her in his arms and rushed inside.

"Gul Khan open the door." He ordered his servant who was standing near the entrance of the villa.

Gul khan ran hurriedly and opened the huge wooden door of the villa. He stepped in and walked toward hall.

"Anaya." He yelled looking around.

"Gul khan where is Anaya?" He asked looking at his servant.

"Nawab Sahab I don't know." Gul khan answered.

"Where is Bibi Gul?" He asked while going in the hall.

"Nawab sahab its 1 o'clock of night. They must be sleeping." Gul khan answered.

"Rapunzel." He yelled to call her.

"Gul Khana lock the doors. Hurry." He instructed Gul khan and he nodded.

Gul khan went out while he looked up at the stairs where Anaya was coming down in half sleepy eyes. She looked at him and almost ran down from the stairs.

"Kaif what happened?" She asked looking at him who was drenched fully.

"Shhh...just don't ask anything. Where are kids?" He asked while Anaya's eyes went to his arms where he was carrying her.

"Who is she?" Anaya asked but Kaif didn't reply and lied her on sofa and went again to Anaya.

"I'll tell you everything but for now,bring the kids here. Hurry." He said and Anaya suspected some danger.

"Rapunzel hurry." He said and she nodded.

He went to take some keys while Anaya went upstairs running. Going to Boys rooms, she woke Aryan and Arhaan.

"Beta come." She called her sons and went to take Zobariya her daughter.

Taking 3 years old Zobariya in her arms,she walked down from the stairs. Aryan and Arhaan followed their mother with their tiny feet. As they reached down,they saw Kaif waiting for them.

"Baba." Both yelled as they saw their father in front of them.

"My sons." Taking both of them in his arms,Kaif kissed their cheeks.

"Where is Bibi Gul?" Asked Kaif looking at Anaya.

"Must be in her room." She said and he placed Arhaan and Aryan down on the ground.

"Call her hurry." He said and she nodded.

He turned and took that little angel in his arms again who was deeply in her sleep. Both brothers looked at their father and the girl in his arms. Kaif saw Anaya coming with Bibi Gul.

"Come hurry up." Kaif said and start walking somewhere.

Anaya followed him with Bibi Gul and Aryan and Arhaan. Kaif keep walking and then he opened a door. It was already unlocked. Pushing the door back,he stepped in and start taking the stairs,going down in the basement.